Part 2

Voices, she could hear voices, in and out, as she started to come to. It would seem that she was no longer on the ground, which was the last place that Bex remembered being, her memories came rushing back. The men, they were coming after her, trying to ra-, she shuddered at the thoughts.

Someone said, 'She's coming to.' Bex started moving around, kicking and pushing, not wanting to be touched, she opened her eyes to find herself surrounded. She was on a van seat, and there were seven pairs of eyes staring back at her, it was the members of Bts. Her jaw went slack, how had this happened? "Sorry," She whispered, a hand flew to her mouth, covering it as she turned bright pink, Namjoon looked at her with a strange expression, "Its okay. We were just worried for you. You took a rather big hit back there..." He was leery of bringing the incident up, that much was obvious.

Jungkook looked a bit lost as to what he was supposed to do, so Bex tried to smile, but it probably came out more as a grimace. "Thank you for... well what happened?" She honestly couldn't remember since she'd passed out.

Namjoon, being the one that spoke English best, answered, "We heard you scream, our body guards came over with us to see what was going on. There you were being beat up and handled, so we helped get them off you, I think they took a few hits, then we brought you here to recover." Bex couldn't believe her ears, the boys from her favorite group had swooped in and come to the rescue. What a fanfic that would make! She blushed further, just thinking about it, then said repeatedly, "Thank you, thank you so much. I'm sorry, thank you." The boys shrugged it all off, like it wasn't a big deal.

Then their manager poked his head in, he didn't look as okay with her being there as the boys were. He said something in Korean, it sounded like,  'We have to go, find out where to put her.' or something along those lines, Bex was learning Korean, so she was still a bit awkward with the language. "I-I can walk home, its okay." She was reassuring them as she sat up. She'd already inconvenienced them enough it would seem. Namjoon was shaking his head no, he spoke rapidly to his hyung, too fast for her to keep up with. Something was decided on though, after a minute of debating back and forth, Namjoon turned to her with a warm smile, that eye smile that everyone loved. "Give me your address, we'll take you where you need to go."