First day

Mackenzie POV
The next day Kyle woke me up at 7:00am. I got up took a shower and got dress. It was 7:45 and I needed to be at school at 8:30. I grabbed my backpack and headed out the door. Since it was only 7:50 I decided to go to Starbucks on my way to school. When I walked out I saw Joey walk out his door. I walked towards him and he smiled. I smiled back.
M-hey
J-hey
M-what school you go to
J-western middle school(I just made it up)
M-really I go there too
J-really now instead of having 0 friends at school I already have 1.
M-yea I only have 1 too because this is my first year going to that school.
J-well we can go through this together
M-yep
M-hey since you paid for my pizza let me get you Starbucks on the way to school.
J-ok
Skip to Starbucks
We went into Starbucks and ordered fast because it was already 8:20.
J-wow if we don't hurry we going to be late to school on the first day😂
M-yea😂
So we started walking faster and we got there just in time to get our schedule. We stepped into the office and stated our names to the nice lady at the front desk. We both checked over our schedule and then looked at each other schedule.
J-wow we have everything together
M-yes!
We headed to our first class and sat next to each other.
Skip to the end of the day
We walked home together and this time we took our time. We passed by a ice cream shop and Joey asked me a question.
J-hey you want tot get ice cream
M-sorry I can't I have to go to practice right when I get back.
J-oh
Joey looked disappointed.
Joey POV
When she said she can't get ice cream I got a little sad.
J-you always have practice
M-I'm sorry let me make a plan I skip practice tomorrow and hang out with you
J-that will be awesome if you can but if you can't I understand
M-I'll make it work ok
J-ok
I really like her a lot. A LOT! She was so pretty and even she was younger she looked amazing. But the problem is that she never has time for us to hangout she has practice almost everyday.  I'm going to try to make friends so I can hang out with them when she is at practice. She isn't going to be in school 1 a week for a all day practice. Shit you know what I don't like her at all. I LOVE HER! I'm going to ask her out right now.
J-Mackenzie I have a question
M-yea
J-will you go out with me I liked you since I lie my eyes on you will you be mines?
M-of course I felt the same way!
We hugged and it felt good it felt awesome.
J- can  I hold your hand
M-yes but we need to hurry I need to go to practice.
J-can I go with you to the gym and watch you.
M-yea you just need to be ready in 30 minutes because I need to walk my brother is at work and I need to warm up and get dress we have 1 hour but it takes 30 to get there.
J-ok bae
Mackenzie POV
I can't believe he asked me out but now we need to go on a adventure to get to the gym.
Also I can't believe he called my bae too.

Do they make it to the gym on time?? Find out next time