part 3

(Friday)

"Alright class we will be going to the computer lab," the English teacher Mr. Eliot told the class.

The class was excited because Mr. Eliot would just let them hangout and listen to music. Anna sat with Will to her left and Ronnie to her right.
Will and Anna had been flirting since she got there, he was a nice guy and towered over her. Will wasn't slim but he wasn't big either, he had dark, almost black hair and green blue eyes.

As soon as they were all seated and most people with headphones in Ronnie and Anna had a lip sync battle to the songs they were listening to, no one seemed to notice or if they did they did not care.
Right in the middle of Anna's epic air guitar solo Will slipped his phone in front of her keyboard. She paused and grabbed it immediately.
Will you be my girlfriend? The message read.
Anna did not even take time to think about it. Yes. She typed, then she slid the phone back to him.
She watched him as he read it. He smiled at her and she blushed. She had come from a school where no one liked her to a school where she had a best friend and now a new boyfriend. Life at Lakeway was great.

( Wednesday)

"Anna! You should come to youth tonight! It's from six to eight thirty," Will invited Anna so he could see her more than seven hours a day. Anna was very caught up in him, they were already saying " I love you," even though neither truly understood. They held hands at lunch on Monday.

Anna wasn't blind in love, she could see just fine. She was deaf, she refused to hear Ronnie when she warned her that Will gets around and that he does not like commitment. She could have cared less about what would happen to her only a month later, when Will dumped her the same way he asked her to be his girlfriend.

Anna quickly was over him. She decided not to mourn someone who moved on from her only a week after they seperated.

A/N PLS READ!!!

***

Okay so first off, please tell me what you think! Constructive criticism is welcome and is appreciated.

Second, I'm sorry my chapters are so short, I write on my phone and it sucks 😬
I'd probably write more if I had a laptop or something I'd write more 😕