Chapter 2

We where standing outside my house when a sensation ran through my body. I heard my heart whisper "He's the one" (thx for the refrence Kristin <3 :P) I asked if he went to my school and he said "yes". Then i walked back to my car and he followed me. I stood there and asked if he wanted a ride and then he could get his car back here after school and he areed.  He opened my door and let me inside then went t the passenger side and got in. Then i started the car and drove to school. When we where there he opened my door for me then he grabbed my waist and got my bookbag and led me into the school carrying both of our bags. When we got into the building we whent to the library and sat down we talked until it was time for class to start. When the bell rang he grabbed my waist again and then he walked me to my classroom. He helped me put my things in my locker then we both went to our classes and found out that we had the same classes. Then i went to find a seat and he followed and sat right beside me. When i saw him beside me i started to blush then he wrapped his arm around me and put his hand on my leg then started inching his way farther and farther up nearly to the waistband of my pants the late bell rang and i saw him nearly jumo then i giggled. Then when he had gotten himself back together he slowly started rubbing my leg and then move up again. when he got back to the waistband he started to try to enter. I grabbed his hand and said "not yet"....

*David's POV*

I knew she was playing hard to get as soon as she told me not yet. The words kept running through my head saying not yet, not yet, not yet, They where driving me insane so i decided to try for a better approach. I just grabbed her and looked into her eyes and smiled then pulled her closer. I kissed her very deeply very passionatly. Her lips where like rose petals dancing on water. I wanted to ask her out but how was i going to do it and when was i going to do it....

So sorry guys im just kind of tired and still not feeling well my arms hurt and my head feels like there are rocks in it weighing it down i should really try to fall asleep but im just really wanting to get to as far as i can in this book just so i can finish it  

Love you all: Kelly Lytle