Chapter 4

When school was over we decided to go on the date :DDDDDDDDD. I was going to explode  I was so happy. I loved him and i wanted to show him...

When the bell rang at 3:15 we walked out of the classroom holding hands and then walked to our lockers and got our stuff then he waited for me. I saw him and ran to him then we walked out to my car and drove to Binions (Like a steakhous I couldnt think of anywhere else cx) Then when i pulled in he grabbed me up and carried me inside. I started to giggle and then he sat me down and we asked for seats. When we finally got seated he sat with me and put his hand on my leg. When the waitress came to our table we ordered and waited paitently for our food talking about how much we loved each other and some other things. The food came and we started to eat. I got chicken strips and fries. David got steak and a potato. When we where finished I was so full.  Then David paid the bill and picked me up and carried me outside back to my car.  He asked if we could go to the store (walmart Idk any other big stores :P) I said yes and drove us to walmart and then we got out and he wrapped his arm around my waist and looked into my eyes then said "I love you" and kissed me. His lips where so soft i wanted to kiss him all day and all night. When he finally let go it felt like I was dying. I decided in that walmart parking lot I wanted him....

*David's POV*

After I pressed my lips onto hers I decided I needed her... Her lips where like roses in the rain they were so soft yet so moist. Im so glad I got her number from her best friend.... Kristin.....

Well damn it sounds like we have a cheater but it's not what it looks like cx. He left Kristin and they became best friends then he asked is she knew any sweet and pretty girls and Kristin gave him my phone number and then thats how all this happened. I might do a story for them but for now imma finish this 1 XD I might have to eat soon so idk :) no worries loves

I love you all:Kelly Lytle