A First

WARNING!!! NSFW, rated 18, lots a smut. If your age is on the clock, your too young for the cock. My friend told me to make this a 1,000,000 on a 1-10 "how smutty" scale, so buckle up.
ψ(`∇')ψ
•~•~•~•~•

"Eren, Eren." Levis low voice growled at my ear. He sucked at my earlobe for a second before biting at my jaw.

"Levi..." His strong hand kept my own above my head. When he placed his lips on mine, exploring my mouth with his tongue, I moved my knee to grind on his crotch. His breath hitched and I smirked triumphantly against the kiss.

In retaliation, Levi slowly unbuttoned my top button on my shirt. "Levi..." I whined. The next button was undone a bit faster. "Levi, please..." With the next button, it didn't seem his five fingers could move fast enough. "Levi." I teased, "hurry, I want you."

"Sorry." He whispered and his hand unpinned mine to join his other hand, he didn't hesitate to tear off the last five buttons and throw the shredded shirt somewhere.

My hands wrapped around his neck, bringing his lips back. He licked along my collarbone, his hands trailing along my bare back. Everywhere his fingertips touched left my skin tingling. His hands cupped my ass and gave a small squeeze, resulting in a small giggle from me.

His hands went to the middle of my thighs and quickly picked them up and wrapped me around his waist. While still painting my neck with his kisses and bites, he ground into my crotch with his own.

"L-Levi.." I gasped and pulled as lightly as I could at his ebony hair. Lifting me off of the wall, he carried me towards his bedroom. When the obstacle of a door came along, he almost kicked it down.

In an instant I was sprawled out on the silky black sheets. Levi crawled towards me and brought his face so close, our noses touched, but every time I tried to kiss him, he'd move out of my reach. "Eren," he whispered, his breath caressing my lips, "I'm going to fuck you so hard, you aren't going to be able to walk tomorrow." He brought a hand to my chin and, ever so slowly, he drew a line from my neck to the waistband of my jeans.

An involuntary whine came from my throat when Levi stood up on his knees, but was replaced with a gasp when Levi tore off my pants in one motion. Levi sat there on his ankles, staring at me in nothing but my underwear.

Oh god, why is he just sitting there? Are my underwear weird? Oh no. Are they dirty?? How long has it been since I've done laundry? Urg, couldn't I've picked a better color, like black? Blue just screams "child". Wait, what if it isn't the underwear? What if it's my....? Oh no, is he disappointed?

My entire terrible inner monologue was cut off. Every ounce of doubt, every single bit of fear and self-consciousness I felt, all disappeared with one word from Levi.

"Wow."

I could have sworn I saw his tongue quickly run over his lips.

Without warning, he got back into action. I felt his tongue run over my nipple, and goosebumps tricked down my spine, along with a small moan of Levi's name. His thumb worked on my other nipple as he ground his hard dick into my own. I grasped at the sheets and bit back my noises of pleasure.

Levis fingers dragged along my sides and pulled my underwear off slowly. He left his place at my pec, to leave kisses down the line he drew earlier down my torso. My already red face deepened as he seemed to stare at what was between my legs like India Jones stared at the golden statue, deciding the best way to approach it.