December 19th, 2011

I looked around me, there was a big disco ball with many miniature disco balls around the room hanging from the ceiling. It was so beautiful.

I smiled as I saw everybody was dancing. I was once a part of them. I used to be one of the center stars, but now I was just an outsider looking in. I though about joining them. But then looked around and saw Evan. I'm surprised he's here. He was sitting at the table with his had with that usual pissed off look in his face.

I turned around and decided I needed fresh air. I started walking to my van and decided it was a good time to put my shawl in it, since It was too hot in the armory for it.

My family has a 15 passenger van, as I climbed back to my seat to put down my shawl, I decided to sit for a second to regain my strength, I was a tomboy that wasn't used to walking on heals. After a moment or two, just after checking my phone and placing it back in its hiding spot I got up to leave.

Seeing a shadow I jumped back and shrieked a little. it was Evan. Great. "Hi Cami."

I looked at him through the glare of my car light in the night. Both of my van doors were open giving him complete access to me. when I had jumped previously from the startle I went back into my seat, giving about a foot of of space between us.

"Hi Evan.." I looked at him with a serious face, "what are you doing here?" He kept staring at me "I just, I miss you Cami, I just love you so much." I tried to hold back my urge to yell at him. Yell at him for everything he's done to me. "You broke up with me, remember?"

I started to get up to get out of the car, being alone with Evan isn't a good idea.

"Yeah I remember, can I just get a goodbye kiss and I'll leave you alone."

I looked at him thinking it over, I missed him alot. But I was done with him, and I can't mislead him. "I'm not sure about that, I really need to get back, I've been out here for too long." He looked at me and replied quickly with a "please, just one kiss!"

"I can't Evan I'm sorry, I need to go. We aren't dating anymore."

I looked frantically at the building, no one was to be seen, the music was too loud. I looked back to the other side, train tracks, it could all end right here and nobody would even know. I need to get of here now. As I got closer to the doors where Evan was standing to leave, he jumped in the car pushing me back in the seat, I zoned out for a moment, I couldn't. believe what was happening. I'm going to die.