House Fire (experience)

(My POV)

I had been home alone all day, and I had friends coming over later that night before my parents went out to some work dinner thing, I was watching Netflix when I smelt smoke and I walked into the kitchen thinking I had left something on, but nothing, I then walked towards mine and my brothers rooms when I noticed some smoke coming out from under the attic door, I rushed up there before it got worse, wen I opened the door there was a fairly large ring of fire, the creepy part was that I had been hearing footsteps and things in the attic all day before the fire, I ran downstairs stumbling over myself quite a few times, I ran to my bathroom and soaked one of our beach towels in water before running up the stairs with speed I didn't even know I could go, I hit the fire with it a few times then waited till my mom got home, I told her about what happened in the attic and she shook it off thinking it was just from heat or a broken wire or something like that, but I know that there had to have been something/or someone in my attack to make loud footsteps like that, then a fire out of no where, I know I wasn't alone that day, I still get the feeling of being watched whenever I'm in or near that house.