The Man by the Tree (experience)

(Btw, I asked my friend for her side of the story, so this is in her POV.)

We were with my friend, let's call him 'Ethan', his little sister, let's call her 'Jane', my brother Coogan, and my best friend Eli. We had just came from a restaurant, and we were waiting in the car outside of Walgreens. The car was loud due to the amount of people in it (5), but it suddenly went quiet when Eli wouldn't stop staring out the window. We asked her what was wrong, but she was silent for another moment before pointing and asking, "Do you see 'him'?" There was no one there, at least to us. The younger kids (Jane and Coogan) started covering their ears and crying because Eli was starting scaring them. To be honest, me and Ethan were scared too. We tried calming them as Eli continued talking about the man. Everything went silent for a few minutes, we thought the man she had been watching closely was gone, but she gave out this blood curdling scream. The younger kids joined in soon after. Ethan leaned over and told Eli she was going insane and that she needed to 'cut out the act' that she was pulling, she then leaned back as if she were trying to calm down, but soon jolted forward and slapped him, pushing him back a bit. The car was silent again as Eli returned to looking out the window with a horrified expression until our parents came back. She still continues to see this man, but has never gone near him. She also still doesn't know where he came from, who he is, what he wants, or how he even found her.