Cold Mornings

I woke up to another lame, cold morning feeling tired and sore. I reached for my phone to check the time. 5:18 am. It was too early to start getting ready for school so I just laid in bed, thinking. It was so quiet outside. The world seemed so peaceful and beautiful at such inhuman hours. I focused on my breathing as I closed my eyes. I tried going back to bed but all I could think of was about how much I hate going to school. It's already the second month of school and I still don't have any friends. I sit quietly in all of my classes and walk alone in the hallways. Lunch is the worst part. I always go to the library and chill there for a while until it's time to go back to class. I don't like being alone. I don't like when people stare at me and realize how lonely I am. It gives me anxiety. I really miss my best friends. We were always together and now I'm lucky if I get to see them durimg the weekends. I wish we still went to the same school. Maybe things wouldn't be so bad if they were around. After a while of wishing things I knew wouldn't happen I decided to get up. By this time it was already 7:03 am. I put on some leggings, a hoodie, and let down my wavy hair since it wasn't long enough to do a messy bun. I brushed my teeth and then put on some shoes. Here goes another sucky day. I thought as left my room.