birds

"What is this?" I flap my brown wings but he won't let me go! , I scream and scream but yet he won't let me go he bring me to a big house while keep on hugging me.

"Now now lady , please dont hurt yourself" he say throwing me to a human sized cage. "A bird need a cage?" He say locking it

"What is your deal? Why do you do this?" I ask as he wash his hand again and again.

"Cursed and unneeded animal should be tamed,no?" He ask smirking "behave lady, i'll leave you with Ren. Don't worry he will come soon."

The door slided revealing a boy that resembles tohru. "This is ren and as both of you are birds you should get along"

Ren sitting outside the cage putting his left hand in as if he is calling me. I hesitated but in second thought he should not be that bad so i come down to the ground and he pet me. Gentle and soft hand caress my head.

Around five minute After sone smoke come out and i turn back to human naked. I blush hard and hug myself to cover my chest. Ren seems to be smiling even if he is blushing. He take some shirt beside him and put it inside the cage.

"Akito prepared this for you" i turn my back to him as i wear it. It consist of a sport bra, a panty and a plain white dress.

"I'm Kurenai Sohma, Akito say that i must tell you everything about being a Zodiac." I nod in silence.

"If anyone from Sohma family marries a chinese then their chils would be an owl. Owl is one of the cursed zodiac and Akito hate it. Since you have the mouse help you Akito hate you more" Ren explain.

"What should i do to get out of here?" I ask with teary eyes. He put his hand in and gently wipe my tears.

"Just obey anything he say and don't complain,he hate people who complain" he stroke my head.

"I bought some mochi, here have some" he put a box of mochi inside and i eat one of it. I smiled "thank you".

Ren smiled once again.

TBC~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi guys i'm back and without me noticing this book got more than 4k read, it's still arround 2 k last time i'm on.
I love you guys.
Big hug from Leo~