Mr.Alsina:Chapter 1

Tyla

The way his muscles moved as he explained the problems on the board was just a movie to me.He was walking sex!His accent made floods and tsunamis.Of course nobody but my sister Jurnee and my bestie Darius know about these feelings...for my teacher!

Mr.August Alsina to be exact.He teaches 9th grade Math.
He's very good at it for someone that has been teaching for only 2 years! Yes! Of Course I suck at math!I have D's which are always close to an F. But Hey It isn't my fault he's a distraction!

But yeah..I'm 15 Tyla Lee and I have a crush on my Math teacher.
--------------------------------------------------------------
We kissed with so much passion and the kisses traveled all the way to my area he kissed,sucked,slurped and just murdered my area.My moans filled the room as I gripped the sheets.

"AUGUUUUSTTTT!!!!"I moaned as I came.

He came up and kissed me as I tasted myself.

"Wake up bae!"He yelled .

----In Reality---
"Wake up Tyla!" Mr.Alsina yelled.

"Hell she was moaning!"A random boy laughed.

"Didn't your momma had to moan making your dumb ass?" I retorted rolling my eyes.

"Enough! Aight! Tyla why are you sleep?"He asked biting his pen.

I bit my lip.

"Sorry Mr.Alsina.I guess I dosed off."I said smiling

"OK! Imma give out your grades on this last test."

We nodded in understanding and he started the passing them out.When it got to me I tried to stuff it in my book bag cause I Got a 78.

"Tyla are you sure you don't need extra help?"Mr.Alsina said with concern.

"I do Mr.Alsina."Delishai the school hoe whispered.

I cut my eyes at her and replied no to Mr.Alsina.Too Be honest I don't know if I want him to help me.
I looked at the clock praying that it would come on its taking t-BRIIIIIINGGGGG!

Yaaaas the bell!!!

We zipped outa there so fast and I caught up with Jurnee and Darius outside.

Mr.Alsina

She looked beautiful today!Her hair was in a neat bun with a Nike compressed crop top and Nike sweatpants.I heard her moan my name when I was passing by her desk.
I stayed and listened while shaking my head smiling and decided to wake her up.Shes only 15 but she have a body like a 25 year old!That ass is colossal,Boobs are like a B cup and she have plump kissable lips.Aye I'm August Alsina,23,and have feelings for Tyla.