Mr.Alsina:Chapter 3

Tyla

*After School*

Jurnee:Why didn't you tell me?

It broke me when she began tearing up.

Me:I couldn't!

Jurnee:How did it happen.

I took a deep breath and began telling her.

(Flashback)

I walked down the hall from detention. I threw cereal I was eating in Mr.Burkes class in Caleb's hair. And He sunt me to detention.I heard someone call me. I turned around and it was Derion.

Me:What!

Derion grabbed my ass

Derion:Don't talk to daddy like that.

Me:Get the hell of of me! Fuck You!!

Derion:That can be arranged -smirks-

Me-Wha-

I got cut off by something going into my arm making me fall to the ground, vision going in and out and was knocked out cold.

I opened my eyes and saw I was in the boys locker room with all my clothes everywhere. I instantly panicked and tried to get up but a sharp pain was in my lower area and I was in a puddle of blood. I laid there and cried. I finally put my clothes on and limped home still sobbing. I went home Everyone was gone. I just took a bath I cried myself to sleep.

(Flashback over)

She was crying and I comforted her while I shed a few tears.

Me:It's Fine! He's gone get what's coming to him

She wiped her tears and started laughing.

Jurnee:Me and Dario beat they're asses unconscious!

Me:You Lying!

Jurnee:Swear!

I bust out laughing!

Me:Wow! What else happened when I left?

Jurnee:Oh we played Basketball in gym and Dario had on basketball shorts and like his dick was OMG!!
And I was staring and he came behind me and whispered "You have can have it if you want." I was just ready to fuck that nigga!!

Me:OOWEEE Get yo man!!!

She blushed and giggled

Jurnee:You still going to the club? I mean I understand if you don't want to.

Me:Hell Yeah I ain't gone let no nigga or bitch stop me from turning up!

Jurnee:*chuckles* Aight Imma call Dario and see if he still can go.

I nodded and she left me to start getting ready.

(30 Minutes Later)

Damn I'm Sexy!! I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs to find Jurnee.

Me:REAAADDYYY!!!

I'm so excited I ran to the car. Jurnee came out laughing.She cranked up the car and Panda by Desiigner was on.

Me:PANDA PANDA PANDA!

Jurnee shook her head and pulled out on her way to Dario's house.

We pulled up to Dario's house and by time we did Wicked by Future was on.

Me/Jurnee:WOO! WICKED WICKED WICKED WICKED!

Dario:*getting in front seat* Are y'all high?

Me:HELLL NOOO!! NOT YET!!

He shook his head laughing and started rapping with us.

(Club Red)

I'm real fucked up bruh! I smoked a blunt,and drunk something. I don't know what the fuck that was!. Damnnn Mannn I Feel Good!!

I started grinding on this girl and then a man pulled me into a room.

Me:*Groans*Whaaat!

I looked up and it was Mr.August.

Me:H-Hey Mr.Sexy! Oop! I-I mean August! Hehe

Mr.August:Damn! Y-You look fine as hell T-Tyla!

Me:Shiii! L-Look at yo fine ass!

I stood on my tippy toes and kissed him roughly and threw him on the bed in the room.

Me:Fine enough to fuck.

I said climbing on top of him unbuckling his pants.