Mr.Alsina:Chapter 5

I walked into the house and went into the fridge. I got a bottle of water and almost spilled it from Jurnee yelling.

"WHERE THE HELL YOU WAS!"She screamed into my face.

"CHILL I WAS OUT WITH A FRIEND!"I yelled back.

"YOURE FUCKING 15!! I KNOW YOURE NOT OUT BEING A HOE!"

"QUIT BEING A DAMN BITCH!"

I felt her slap me.

"I FUCKING HATE YOU!

I ran into my room slamming the door.

Jurnee
Wow she hates me.. I thought I was just looking out for her but I realized I went to far. I need to talk to Dario.I sighed and got my keys.

I knocked on Dario door and answered. I fell in to his arms and sobbed.

"SHE HATES ME DARIO! SHE HATES ME!"I screamed.

"Hol up! what Happened!

I told him the story.

"Don't stress ma..Its gonna be fine"

"Thanks Bestie!" I smiled slightly.

"Wanna feel better?" He asked smirking.

"What you mean?"

He pushed me back on his bed slightly and pulled down my shorts and panties throwing them on the floor.

He blew on my area causing me to shiver.He sucked on my clit causing me to drag out his name loudly.

"You want me to stop?"He asked chuckling.

"No!"I semi yelled.

"Well you gotta be quiet ma!..How about this if you wanna moan just pull my hair."

I nodded and he went back to exploring my insides with his tongue. I was pulling his hair hella hard and it still wasn't working!!

I grabbed a pillow and moaned into it. I felt that feeling in my stomach.

"I'm cumming..Uhhh!"I moaned.

He leaned up in my ear and stuck 2 fingers in causing me to basically whine.He pumped in and out before whispering in my ear.

"Cum for papi."He whispered in my ear.

I came hard and he licked all of it up. I can't believe I did this with my Bestfriend!

Tyla

I stared at the pre rolled blunt on my nightstand.Its the only thing that can calm me down right now.I need it but I don't wanna go back to my own ways.I realized the worlds fucked up. I got the blunt and lit it letting the wonderful feeling take over me.The worlds fucked up and most of all I'm fucked up.