chapter 6 :

As soon as we got backstage I ran to the locker room, I got changed into casual clothes, I checked my phone , I had a text from Cole 'great job, report to the boardroom' I grabbed my bag and walked to the boardroom . I walk in to see Kane, Cole and Jeremy drinking Champaign, Kane walked over to me and handed me a glass, shutting the door behind me. "here's to phase 1, " Cole said raising his glass , we all held up our drinks before taking a sip Kane sat down , pulling me into his lap " you did great" he said kissing my cheek "thank you . You weren't half bad yourself "I said playfully as I kissed his cheek "so what's the plan next?" Kane asked, Cole said "well its 8:00 now so for the next two hours, we're going to order some takeout and have dinner while reading over and rehearsing phase two," usually id be annoyed, but rehearsing with Cole Jeremy and Kane is fun, "cool, let's get some food and do this" I said laughing, "you got it .what should we get?" Jeremy said, Cole put up his hand like a second grader saying "pick me, pick me, I know "Jeremy laughed, "yes coal?" "Let's get Chinese food!!!!!!" I laughed "hell yeah I live Chinese food" I said giving Cole a high five "I could go for some Chinese food" Kane agreed. Jeremy pulled out his phone, calling a Chinese place ordering us all food. We all just spent the night eating food, drinking Champaign, joking around and rehearsing all the stuff for tomorrow. Then we finally said goodbye to our friends and storyboard coaches, then we went back to the hotel.

. We decided it'd be better if he angrily dragged me to the room as I cried, so that's exactly what we did. And it worked perfectly, Niki Bella and john Cena were in the lobby, and aj, summer and randy saw us in the hall, damn , I don't think that could've been any more perfect . he pulled me into the room , he closed the door behind us "ha that was perf-" he cut me of , pushing me up against the door , kissing me roughly ,. He pulled away slowly "sorry , adrenaline rush " I laughed " well you should get an adrenaline rush more often " I said , he smirked ,kissing me ,with more passion than before. . he lifted me up and wrapped my legs around his waist carrying ,me over to his bed , he laid me down . Getting on top of me as we kissed passionately , he pinned my arms above my head , then something changed in his eyes. He pulled away , sitting up "I –im sorry , sometimes I get a little carried away , I didn't mean to scare you" , I looked into his eyes" scare me? I wasn't scared I was enjoying myself" " but what about when I-" "yep , enjoying myself" he smirked "well then we really do fit together perfectly" he said before pinning my hands above my head then kissing me roughly .after a while he pulled away and I pouted ," come on , don't give me that look , its late . youll be tiered tomorrow if we don't go to sleep now ." I reluctantly agreed as we climbed into bed . my back against his chest and his big arms around my waist , with his face in the crook of my neck , "goodnight babydoll" I giggled" I like that nickname . anyway goodnight"