one.

It's my second month working here but all the money I saved is still not enough. Well,what to expect? It's only the second month, I have to work at least a year to gain that much money. Another week of the month,like always I would go to work using a bus not wanting to burden my parents to send and fetch.

The same bus,the same ahjussi. "Hello, ahjussi!" "Hello Yumin-aa. Get on!" "Ne~"
I got on my usual seat on the bus. Its a double seater but I conquer both of the seat heh but who cares anyway right. Since I'll be the last one to drop off, I decided to take a nap.

"Excuse me" said an unknown man.
"Yeah?"
"May I sit beside you?"
I looked around and there's quite an amount of people and some of them won't let other people sit beside them.
"Yeah sure"
"Thanks" he let out a smile. Cute

I suddenly gave up my will to sleep. For as long as I remember, I've never sit with anyone on a bus before. I peeked at him and he looked like he wants to say something.
Okay I wait. I'll wait

Few secs later
"Where are you going?" He asked
"To work"
"Oh..."
"How about you?"
"Same. Where do u work?"
"At a cafe just in front of an entertainment building."
"You mean BigHit Entertainment?"
"Yeah,I guess. How..."
"I work there" an idol?

The bus stops. I leaned forward to see where we stopped but we're not there yet.
"Not yet" said the man sitting beside me
"I know"
We suddenly became awkward again but srsly I tell you this guy is cute.
"What's your name btw?" I asked
"Jimin. Park Jimin. You?"
"Lee Yumin"

The bus stops again. "We're here, Yumin"
"A-ah okay. Let's go"
As soon as we got off the bus, I immediately walk to work.
"Yumin,wait! Can I meet u later? What time do u get off work?"
"Um,around 6. Sure,meet me at the cafe"

This chapter is quite short but I'll try to make the next one long. I hope u like this and continue to read hehehe 🙏 sorry if i have a bad grammar. 😓 hehe