three.

"Eventhough you did something horrible in the past, you must move on bcs past is past. Growing up is not a joke, being an adult is not a joke. You must know who you are and follow your heart. Always."

Reading this book makes me think of my teenage years of how me and friends used to rebel and stuffs. It especially reminded me of my long time crush. I couldn't confess to him because right after we graduated, we lost touch. I wonder where is he now.

I was too focused on my thoughts until i realize a customer is already standing infront of me. "1 mocha and 1 caramel latte" I lower my head and lost in thoughts. "Miss, are you okay?" The man asked. "Yeah, I'm okay." I smiled and looked up. Kim... "Taehyung?"

"Are you my fan?" He smiled. He changed so much after those 3 years. "I'm Yumin." I said. "Oh hey, Yuminnie" he smiled again. "I'm Lee Yumin" he looked confuse. "You don't remember me?" He stared at me for a few seconds and said "are you the one who always come to our fanmeet?" he raised his eyebrows.

"Hey Tae, let's skip school after this."
"But why?"
"No reason, i'm sick and tired of everything in this school."
"Am i included?" He frowned
"Not you, pabo" he smiled
He stared at me for awhile and said
"Yuminnie loves me!!!"
"Of course, i do." I laughed.

I re-enact and said all those although i may look stupid.
"Yuminnie?" his smile is forming.
"YUMINNIE!!!" he shouted. All the customers looked at us.
"Pardon us." I said. "Hey Tae, I know you're excited but there's customers okay."
"Sorry,hehe"
"Oh hey Yuminnie, if you're not busy, mind joining me? At that table in the corner."
"Sure. I'll get your order" I let out a smile and get back to work.

My phone vibrated and its a message from Jimin.

FRM JIMIN ;

Hey Yumin. I'm on my way to the cafe.

And why does he need to tell me this. Hmm

TO JIMIN ;

Alright. Latte?

A few seconds have passed and there was no reply. I was about to get back to work until my phone vibrates.

FRM JIMIN ;

No thanks. My friend ordered for me.

Well, alright then.
I finished my work and went to Tae.

"Yo TaeTae"
"Yo Yuminnie. My friend is joining us."
"Really? Who is he?"
"He's a friend frm highschool. You don't know him"
"Oh but how come i didn't know him?"
"Because I didn't have the chance to introduce him to you. Hehehe" I nod.

Soon, I heard a small grp of girls squeling so I looked their way and I see that guy. Park Jimin.
"Oppa! Can I take a selca with you?"
"Oppa!! You're so handsome!!~"
"Oppa! Date meee!!"
WELL, YOUNG LADY THAT IS OUT OF BOUND.
Fyi, I'm not jealous okay.

"How come they didn't greet me like that?!" Tae shouted. Now that's what you call 'jealous'.
I turned to him and said "He's an idol, of course they greet him like that."
"I'm an idol too!!" My eyes went big.
"What"
"Oops. You didn't know?" He tried to snick away but I caught him.
"Where are you going?" I looked at him.

Before he could even speak, a voice shouted towards us.
"Ya Taehyung-aa!" I looked behind Tae and saw Jimin walking towards our direction. Why...
"Jiminnie! You're just in time!" Tae spoke.
"You guys know each other?" I asked.
"This is the friend I told you about earlier" Heol... just like a drama.

"This is your cru---" Tae covered his mouth before he finish his sentence. "Cru? Crush?"
"Whaaat? No way!! What crush?" Tae responded.
So responsive aye.
"Btw, why are you holding him like that?" Jimin asked. I realize that I haven't let go of Tae's hand. "Ayeee, you guys are in a public. Do it somewhere else like at the park or something" Jimin suggested. "It isn't like what you think it is" Tae said.

What Tae said hurts me a little. I looked at the floor and released my grip. I stared at the floor for a second until "Hey btw, why are you late?" Tae asked.
"I had something to take care of" he replied.
They continued to chit chat while me.

I'm still staring at fhe floor like a fool. "Hey Yumin, are you okay?" Jimin nudged me.
"Yeah? I'm okay. I have to get back to work." They both nodded.
"See you both later!" I waved.
"Alright, Yuminnie"

I wanted to publish this chapter on the 1st of Apr but it was delayed because my internet connection works like shit so I had to delay it until today.
AND THE EPILOGUE MV IS AKKSJDAJSJDJA DOPE ASF ITS SO BEAUTIFULLLLLL ㅠㅠ