seven

He pulled away from the kiss and apologized. I'm not sure what that was but it affected me deeply. It was my first kiss. Someone I just met, someone mysterious and someone that is out of my league took my first kiss. This should be wrong but I'm attracted to him. I'm attracted to Park Jimin. Just who the hell are you, Park Jimin?

"I'm sorry." he apologized.

"Who are you?" He looked at me, shocked.

"What do you mean?"

"Do you know me right from the start?"

"Yes and no."

"Yes and no?"

"I think I know you but I'm not sure wether its really you."

"You're confusing me. What are you talking about?"

"I --"

"Yuminnie!!"

"Taehyung?!" He was running towards our way and not even one word was heard from Jimin. I knew he was dissapointed.

"Are you guys having a conversation? And what's with the formal wear Yuminnie? Hey Jiminnie, didn't you say you have a blind date?" I swear this kid is impatient.

"Yes, we are and I didn't go to the date." Jimin answered.

"But why?" I'm nervous to hear another word that's coming. I swear my heart is beating faster than normal.

He looked at me and said "I just don't want to go." Phew~

"What about you, Yuminnie?"

"Me what? Blind date? Nah.. I. Wait, what?" oh shit Yumin

"Formal wear?" Taehyung pointed at my dress.

"Oh this? Oh I..umm"

"She had an event." what

"Wahhh! Why didn't you invite me?"

"It's just me and my girl friends plus no boys are allowed." I glared at Taehyung.

"Excuse me, I'm a girl okay."

"Yah! What's with that girl voice?" Jimin asked.

"Because I'm a GIRL" okay taehyung stop.

"Seriously guys." I said.

I unlocked my phone and it showed 9:30 p.m. I swear it was like 8:30, is something wrong with my eyes? Or something wrong with my phone.

"Guys, it's getting late. I think I should go now."

"Now? But its only 9:30. Chill."

"Only 9:30?"

"Yeah, its too early." Jimin agreed.

"Excuse me, but I'm in a formal wear at a park and its 9:30 p.m"

Both of them looked at each other and thought nothing was wrong with that. Sigh.
"Okay, I'm going"

"Hey, wait!" They both shouted.

We walked home quietly as we didn't know what to say. I walked ahead both of them and so apparently a guy with a hoodie and a guy with a suit is accompanying me home.

"Guys, I can walk home alone."

"No way!" Both of them shouted. That actually scared the shit out of me.

"I mean... we can't let a girl walk alone around this time." Jimin said.

"Yeah, true." Taehyung agreed.

I had no choice but to let them accompany me. After we walk quite a distance, both of them starts to walk beside me. Taehyung was on the left side and Jimin on the right side. It felt awkward but nice.

Soon, we arrived at my house and both of them leave after I went inside. Surprisingly, mom was waiting for me. Although the living room was dark but I can still see her sitting next to the table lamp.

"Oh shiz, mom! Why are you sitting in the dark?"

"I was waiting for you."

"Geez, mom!"

"So how was your date?"

"Went well. I guess."

"So, do you like my choice? You both seem to have meet each other before, am I right?"

"Yeah, we did. "

"So?"

"So...what?" she raised her eyebrows. That means she wants me to choose either to go out with Taehyung or Jimin.

"Mom, you know what. I'm tired. I'll talk to you tomorrow." I grab my bag and went upstairs.

"But..."

"Night mom!"

Gosh. What a night. I took my phone to see if there's any messages.

"Good, I'm not disturbed." right after I put my phone down, it rings.

"Goddamn, who the heck--" It shows 'Taetae'

I picked it up but he immediately hung up. I wondered why and decided to call him back but there's no answer. Did he found out about the blind date?