Chapter 16

Jason

I clenched my fist, as I glared at the floor or the Zeus Cabin. If this commander guy thinks he can mess with my girlfriend's brain, and have me me wait here as if everything was alright! Then damn is he wrong. I felt a evil smile slowly start to creep its way up my lips, and I let out a bitter laugh. Screw the harpies, I'm taking out miss commander, and no one is going to stop me.

Remika

I sat in a chair with was out side the room, where an unconscious Piper was laying in. I had my hands in my hair, and I stared at the ground. I'm gonna kill whoever did this. I grasped onto my hair tighter, and felt a huge pain. I flinched as I felt someone put their hand on my shoulder. I turned my head to see Micheal. He had a sad smile planted on his lips. "Don't rip out your hair Mika, she's going to be alright." He said reassuringly. "She's a primordial after all." I let out a small sigh, but I still wasn't over this incident. I took my hands out of my hair, and placed them in my lap, intertwining them,my back hunched over and I directed my view back to the ground. "I'm gonna kill 'em." I muttered. "Huh?" Micheal asked. I stood up straight, took my hands out of my lap and clenched them into a fist, and I whipped my head to face Micheal. "I'm going to kill 'em." I said darkly. His eyes widened, and he removed his hand from my shoulder. I grunted and turned back, but soon he did the last thing I thought. He took his hand in mine, "Together." He whispered, and I let out a smirk. We're on the same page.

**Time Skip**

It was my turn to finally go visit Piper. I saw one of the Apollo kids, come out of the room. "Come on miss." He said politely, I nodded in acknowledgement, and stood up. He opened the door, and I slipped in. Suddenly I felt tears in my eyes, Piper laid on the infirmary bed unconscious, her eyes closed, and I could barely see her heart beating. If Piper was a primordial, why was she affected by this hit? I've got to ask Luke, Percy even Micheal about this, they have to have an answer. Then I smiled, I know what I was going to do tonight. And it involved the whole team, but obviously Piper wasn't going to be much of a help, so..most of the team. Then the Apollo kid came back. "Your time is up miss." He stated. "Take good care of her." I said and he nodded. I walked out the room, and all of them waiting. I was the last one anyways. I smirked, and they furrowed their eyebrows, giving me a questioning look. "I've got a plan." I told them. And I saw their eyes widened. A daughter of Nemisis like me had pretty good plans, they may be ruthless and have a deal to it, but hey what can you say. I'm finally letting out the revenge I've been fighting all these years. 

Piper

I shivered, it was cold. I didn't know where I was. Am I dead? I opened my eyes and looked around but all I saw was darkness. "Percy?" I called out, but it just echoed as if I was in a cave. "Remika, Micheal, Connor, Travis?" I called out again, but the same echo. I felt alone-no I am alone. "And there is nothing you can do about it." A voice said. I gasped, and looked around, but there was nothing. "Where am I?" I shouted at the mysterious voice. But my question was replied by laughter, scratch that cackling. Evil cackling. I shivered again. "You'll be staying here for quite some time, so I suggest you get some rest." The voice said after it's minutes of cackling. And then I realized how tired I was. And slowly I felt my eyes getting droopier by the second, until my head landed on the surface below, and I closed my eyes.