Cole?

"Right well as you all may know I work with alot of bands and I want you to meet one of my top groups who will help you" Blair said "Meet im5." In walked in bout 4-5 lads wait is that Cole.

"Hi you must be the triple divas" the boy with the snapback said
"Yeah that's us" I said " hi im.." "Emi" Cole said "Emi is that you?" "Yeah it's me Cole" I jumped up running to him "I've missed you loads" "I've missed you too" he said hugging me.
"Cole whos this" the boy with snapback " This is Emi, Emi this is Dana" "Hi" we both said at the same time "Ell,Rags come here " I shout too them "Ellie,Regan this is Cole Dana and Erm" "oh this is Dalton,Will and Gabe"

Regan's POV

Wow Dalton he is so cute omg he's exactly like me he loves my chemical romance.

Ellie's POV

Omg Dana is so cute.
"Ell,ELL!!!" Emi screamed " what " I said " did you hear a word Blair said?" " oops no sorry " I said blushing, "Don't hide your blush" Dana wishpered in my ear

Cole's POV

Omg I finally found Emi this is the best day of my life she hasn't changed a bit, the only thing that has changed is her hair she has a blue streak in her hair, she still looks beautiful. I never stopped loving her, before my family left we had a picnic we had taken loads of photos. We did lose contact but I never stopped loving her.

Emi's POV

I finally found Cole omg I'm so happy, I never want to lose him he is the best thing that has happened to me, if I lose him I don't know what im gonna do.