chapter 6

Emis POV
Wow why is the sun so bright. I tried to move but only to be pulled back down by an arm
"5 more mins Emi please" Cole said "Seriously Cole it's nearly 10,we have to go out and get the stuff for the dinner later"I said
" eurgh come on Cole"
Wait where are my clothes "ermm Cole did we do it?" I ask "yep look at yout neck" he said laughing "oh my fucking god Cole. You took away my virginity" I said running my hand over the Hicky he left
"Yep aren't you happy" he said "Cole i fucking love you so much" I said " I'm glad it was you and no one else "

Cole's POV
I finally lost my v to Emi I'm really happy about it. The Hicky on her neck is gonna tell the other lads to lay off her
"Emi go and take a shower. " I say
"I could if I could walk" she laughed

Ellie's POV

Oh my god, Emi and Cole had a love making session last night and they were very noisy. Anyways we have rehearsals after dinner

I was walking up the stairs to go to Emi's room. *knock* *knock*

"Hello?" I heard a boys voice. "Cole?" I said confused. "Ermmm.. Yeah?" He said suggesting something had happened. "Don't pretend you didn't do nowt, I heard you'se. Emi you better have used protection!!!" I screamed. "What the Fuck?" Regan said coming out of her room.

"Yeah, you'se were loud enough!" Regan screamed and me and her laughed.

Emi's POV

Omg that was so embarrassing! Ellie and Regan heard me and Cole having sex! But we did use protection so its all good!

"Ellie, Cole is making pancakes, want some?" I shouted "is that even a question?" She shouted back.

"Cole baby, put four on Ellie's plate" I said And Cole looked shocked. "1...2...3" I counted. "Yeah and I'm fat, get over yourself" Ellie walked through the door right on cue! I love her so much, I was literally rolling on the floor laughing.

Cole's POV

I stood there as Emi and Ellie were rolling around laughing. Regan came in. "What happened?" She said. "Ellie and four pancakes and I-" I was cut of by Regan holding her stomach laughing. "Guess I will take the pancakes for the boys then" I said and the all got up, ran to their plates and took off with them. "Guess not" Ellie said and i laughed at her and she smiled back.

*skip breakfast and lunch*

Ellie's POV

"Come on, we've got rehearsals and Cole, Dana
text me saying he's gonna pick you up" I said realising what I said. "Wait... you have Dana's number?, since when?" Cole asked doing a thing with his eyebrows.

"Since I fell in love with him" I said and walked away...