Chapter 3

When I had packed all the food away I decided to make dinner instead of Sam, because he had made it the past 3 times. So I walked over to Sam.

"Hey Sam, do u want me to make dinner tonight" I ask

"Yeah, if you want" he replies

"Burgers sound ok" I ask again

"Yeah" the brothers say in unison.

"Ok, well I'll be in the kitchen if you need me." I turn around and walk towards the kitchen, when I walk pass Dean he slaps my ass and says

"Trust me babe I need ya" he said and he gave me a wink.

"Ugh shut up" I say playfully as I walk out of the room. I walk into the kitchen and instantly plug my phone into the CD player. I press play and the first thing that comes on is 'Heat of the Moment' by Asia. I began to dance around the kitchen getting all the ingredients ready so I could make burgers. By the time I had put the burgers in the oven 'Open Arms' by Journey was playing. I love this song loads so I went over and turned the music up. I began to wash up the left over dishes from 3 days ago because Sam had no chance due to you guys quickly rushing off to do a hunt. Whilst I was washing up I felt hands wrap around my waist, I instantly smiled knowing it was Dean. I felt Dean lay his head on my right shoulder, so I leaned my head to the left to allow him more room.

"Hey" he says

"Hey"

"You ok" he asks

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be" I reply

"No reason babe, just wondering" he says and kisses my neck. He then started nibbling on my neck again

"Dean, can we at least have some food first" I plead

"I am having food" he said. I could feel his smirk against my neck and he continued to nibble on my neck. Nibbling turned to kissing and kissing turned to sucking.

"Babe stop you gonna give me a hickey" I say playfully pushing him away

"That's the idea"

"No, remember Sam is home now" He stops.

"Sweetheart I don't really care" he says. He carries on. A couple of minutes later we hear a cough behind us and we knew it was Sam, Dean backs away.

"Oh hey Sam" Dean says

"Hi. Bella?" Sam asks. I turn around to face Sam

"Yeah" I reply

"How's the food". Shit. I had completely forgotten about the burgers, I quickly run to the oven giving Dean a swift look. I fling the oven door open and grab the grill which the burgers were on forgetting that it was really hot, I quickly pick it up ignoring the pain in my hands and put the grill on the side. When I look at the burgers I notice there're not burned. I sigh in relief.

"Jesus Bella, are you ok" Sam said. I then begin feel a pain in my hands, I look down at them and my hands have, what I think are 2nd degree burns.

"Babe, that's looks really bad" Dean says

"It's fine" I say

"I'll call Cass" Dean says again

"No babe it's fine, I'll run my hands under the tap"

"No it's not fine, I'm calling Cass" he states. "Cass, get your ass down here now! Bella's hurt" Dean shouts. Within seconds we heard a flap of wings and there stood Castiel.

"Bella, are you ok" Cass asks

"Yeah im fine I just burnt my hands" I reply. I put out my hands for him to see and as usual he puts his finger on my forehead and my hands were instantly healed. "Thanks Cass"

"You're welcome Bella"

"And just for luck" Dean says and he walks over to me and kisses both of my hands.

"Thanks babe" I say

"You are very welcome beautiful" he replies.

"Well I don't know about you guys but I want some food" Sam states. I smile and walk over to the cupboards and grab some buns. Then I go to the fridge and grab some lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers and sliced cheese, I put them on the table.

"Ok everyone get a plate and set up the burger how you want, Dean can you do one for me please?" I ask

"Sure" he replies.

"Cass are you gonna stay, I know you don't eat but if you wanted some company you can stay" I ask Cass

"No Bella I have to go back but thank you for the offer" he answers

"Ok see you Cass" Sam says. I turn to look at Dean and he is already digging into his burger. He looks up to see all of us staring at him, so he simply waves his hand in a goodbye motion.

"Bye Cass and thanks for my healing my hands" I say

"It's ok Bella". I turn around to plate myself up some food and when I turn back around Cass had gone. When I sit down on the table I quickly dig into the food and im done within 5 minutes and I was very full.

"Right I'll do the plates in the morning but for now I'm gonna go to bed" I say yawning.

"Ok see you in the morning Bella" Sam says and gives me a hug

"Night Sam" I say

(A/N) I know that this paragraph is a bit long but that is due to me not knowing where to leave it so I just carried on. Xx