Chapter 11 :)

*Lauren's POV*

I slowly lift my head up and turn around to freaking see Aaron. Ugh. Seriously just leave me alone.
A tear fell down his face and he genuinely look hurt.
"Laure-....Lauren... Why?" He asked with hurt in his eyes and voice. Tears were running down his face. I sat there in silence not wanting to look at him anymore. He picked up my arm like it was so fragile and like it was about to break if he let go. He kissed each little cut I made not caring if he had tiny patches of blood on his mouth. He got a wet piece of tissue and slowly but gently wiped away the blood. He then grabbed the plasters and put one on each cut. He rolled down my sleeve, held my hands and said
"Why? Why would you do this to yourself?"
I sat there silently. Still not daring to look him in the eye.
"Lauren tell me please!" He said comfortingly but forcefully... I just shrugged, quickly stood up and quietly said
"I think you should leave."
"Pardon?" He asked not knowing what I said. This time, a bit louder, I said
"I think you should leave." I paused.
"Now!"
He quickly got up and walked downstairs and out the house. I walked out the bathroom and saw Bernice asleep on her bed. I just smiled and kissed her on the head and said "goodnight big sis" and smiled. Honestly right now I couldn't care less about Aaron. All that matters to me is my friends and I'm not going to be depressed over one person.

I got undressed and got into my pyjamas. I laid on my bed and just thought of the positives which were:
•Jesus I've moved out here with my best friends
•ive met the Magcon boys like woah and become friends with them... Woah!
•I have this amazing house to live in
•cam and Jacob have become really close to my heart

As I was thinking of these my eyes started to become heavy and before I knew it i was out like a light.

*next morning*

I woke up to me not being able to go to sleep... If that makes sense... I kept tossing and turning and I couldn't get back to sleep. Legend says that when you can't sleep at night your awake in someone else's dream. If that's true... I wonder who's? I mean I'm not used to waking up at night so I'm clearly not in anyone's dreams regularly. Lmao. Anyway I checked the time and saw it was 4 am. The bad thing is once I'm awake I can never get back to sleep so I decided to stay up and take a shower.

After doing my normal routine I slide on my Calvin Klein underwear and put on my cream fluffy dressing gown. I then plopped myself back onto my bed, grabbed my laptop and opened it up. I was just looking at new clothes on boohoo, forever 21, jack wills, VS and loads more stores just too kill time.

I was looking at this really pretty top from boohoo and I was about to add it to my basket but my phone pinged. I looked at the time first and it was 8:30. It was a text from Jacob:

Jacob:
Hey bestie ;) all of the boys were planning on going to Disney land Florida next month! Ask cam for more details but if you and the girls wanna join that would be awesome :)!

I read it and squeal a little. Oh my gosh yessss Disney land!!!! I reply with:
Me: sure! I'd love to! I'll ask the girls and talk to cam. Thanks bestie ;)!

I jumped out of bed a bit to excitedly and ran into Bernice's room
"BETCH GUESS WHOS GOING TO DISNEY LAND NEXT MONTH?!" I shouted. She looked at me and laughed. "Who?"
"ME, YOU AND THE SQUAD IF THEY CAN!"
"No way! How?" She asked in shock
"The boys are planning it and were invited!"
"Well I'll phone them and tell them now!"
"Oh and tell them that I'll speak to cam later and get more details."
"Ok babe"
I walked back into my room with a huge smile on my face. Through the wall I could hear very loud screaming from different voices and I just chuckled to myself.

Yay! I'm going to Disney land. With the Magcon boys! Ahh nothing can ruin my happiness not even the one that is not to be mentioned.
_________________________
A/N Disney land yay! Hope you like it and sorry if there are mistakes! :))))))))
:))))))))) :)))))))