Chapter 20 :)

*Lauren's POV*

We got up to the room and he plopped himself in the bed.

I sat down and crossed my legs.

"So......." I said awkwardly.

"Soooo.... I just want you to know..." Aaron paused.

"That that girl, was just a fan who I got to know and turned out to be super nice. A super nice FRIEND."

He exaggerated the word 'friend' yeah ok

"I should have seen that she was flirting with me and I'm such a douche for ignoring you and not being with you. I'm am so so sorry. This will NEVERRRR happen again. I'm such a dick and I need to spend more time with you and that's why tomorrow at the park I won't leave your side and we will have the best time of our lives!"

"Woah calm down. If I need to piss you ain't coming with me" I told him and he just laughed and said

"No don't worry I trust you. Your a big girl I think you can go pee by yourself"

I just giggled.

"Ok as long as there was and is nothing going on with you to then I guess it's ok." I smiled.

He gestured me to go sit on his lap so I shuffled over. I had my legs around his hips and his arms were around my waist, I was facing him.

I think he said something but I don't know if he did because I just got lost in his eyes.

"Lauren?" Aaron asked.

"Oh yeah sorry" I blushed.

"Um so are we cool now...?" He asked nervously.

"Yeah, I guess we are" I smiled.

"Would you like I officially be my girlfriend again." Aaron smiled.

"I would love to." I said tapping his nose. And then I giggled and he laughed.

"Ooh" Aaron said.

He picked me up off of him and grabbed a speaker and his phone, grabbed my wrist and we ran down the stairs.

Why not the lift?!

We made our way to the beach.

He placed his speaker in the floor and tapped his phone and
"Lay me down" by sam smith played.

"I've always wanted to slow dance with someone on the beach. And at night makes it even more special. So Lauren. Would you like to dance with me?."

I instantly thought of last night and Myles and the dancing and the laughing and the happiness and the smiles.

Oh shoot.

"Yes, I would love to" i said smiling.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his around my waist.

"Lauren."

He stops.

"I really love you. Like a lot. I truly love you."

Oh my gosh. This is like one of the first proper times he's said and meant it. I can tell because a tear fell out his eye.

I almost cry but don't and say

"Baby please don't cry! I love you so much too. I always will. And that's a promise."

I hug him tightly and he hugs back even tighter.

This is one of the best nights of my life.

One reason being the beach looks beautiful with the moons light shining on the sea and the stars shining so bright.

And secondly, I'm with Aaron. And I actually think he truly loves me. And hat makes me so so so happy.

>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<

A/N: :))))) yeah it's up.

Books in enjoying just so you know you cha read them:

Stunned by divieolg
Beautiful dreamer by ThatAveriel

I'm enjoying others but yeah these are the ones I'm mentioning now :)❤️

Peaceeeeeeeeeee✌🏻️