ch4

-Austins point of view-

I wake up in a hospital bed with a neck brace on. uncle niall is kneeling on the side of the bed with my hand in his. my mom is reading a book and dad and my other uncles are no where to be found. I try to talk but all that comes out is a wheezing sound my moms and uncle nialls head snap in my direction. they smile at me and uncle nialls face is swollen with tear stains running down his face.

"how are you feeling?" my mom ask softly walking to the otherside of the bed grabbing my other hand. I try to talk for the second time but nothing comes out.

"oh no miss payne. you have to rest your vocal cords with the accident they were squeezed together tightly and now there sore so you won't be talking for the next week" mr.Griffin said walking into the hospital room.

"besides that is anything else wrong? " uncle niall asked standing up and taking a seat on the bed

"she does have a slight head concusion and she will be having massive head aches and her throat will cause her aggressive pain so I will be prescribing her some antibiotics. " he said writting on a small peice of paper and handing it to my mom.

"thank you doctor Griffin. " my mom said as he left.

"I'm so sorry baby." my mom said resting her forehead on mine. she let a tear fall from her eyes onto my cheek. i just closed my eyes even though I couldn't say anything. my mom left me and uncle niall in the room by are selves to go looking for my dad.

"i told them" he simply stated. I looked at him with a suprised expression. I grabbed the white board and expo marker that my mom gave me and wrote 'why? what happened? is dad mad?' I handed it to him.

"because look what condition your in I had to you could have died. and your dad was furious they moved out and your dad is taking them to court" he said rubbing my hand and handing me the white board.

'I'm sorry' I mouthed. he pulled me into a hug and asked me if I wanted maddy to come. I nodded and he called her.

"oh my baby girl." my dad exclaimed walking into the room he pulled me into a hug and gave me a kiss. maddy and her mom quickly arrived after with baloons and maddy's eyes were full of tears

"oh my bestfriend. I love you so much please don't ever leave me" she cried into my shoulder I hugged her. soon enough my room was full with people. I was informed that I could leave and I got dressed and we all headed to my house. I got there and checked all the bedrooms and they were empty. I couldn't help but tear up I loved my uncles to pieces. there my world and they were all i know even though most of my memories were bad.

I went to my bedroom alone while everyone was down stairs helping my mom with dinner. I could only eat soft foods so she is making soup. I walked over to my desk which had my MacBook open and on the screen was taped a note it read.

Austin...

we all love you dearly. I remember the day you were born. your dad was so happy. and your grandma was here 24/7. but we didn't mind we only wanted to make sure your were healthy. your dad having a child meant we all had a babys life in our hands and we didnt mind at all. well the first time I ever even yelled at you was when you were 2 and I regret it miserably. I was writing a song for the new album. you somehow found your way into my music sheets and thru them outside in the rain. your dad wasnt here so I just blew my top. it escalated pretty quickly. but once I started I couldnt stop. I was hitting, beating, cursing all because you wouldn't fight back if I took my anger out on you. once one of us hurt you we all joined in except niall. and believe me I'm happy he told your dad. because I would have gone on. and once reality hit me it would have been to late. so know matter what anyone says this us for the best. we love you Austin Elizabeth Payne and we always will. bye love.

....harry

tears jolted out of my eyes. no matter what they have done there still my family and I love them. I know it seems weird but beating or hugging, cussing or whispering they still have been there thru it all. like when I was nine and Amanda smith beat me in the beauty competion they hugged me because I was crying then cussed at me....for crying. its so weird but I'm going to love them one way or another