xch6

'die! die you ugly attention seaker' was spray painted arcoss my balcony door windows. My heart shattered into a thousand piece and no one can pick up them up. I couldn't do this. the last thing I wanted was my uncles to be behind bars. Not one part of my body hates them, not one bit. there family .....there all I have. I walked into my room closing the balcany doors and locking them. I went  down stairs where everyone sat confused.

"I-i left my credit card" I spoke up. lying so they wouldn't  see what was upstairs or pester me..

"Oh, okay well be safe" my dad spoke. I sprinted out of the door grabbing my penny board on the way out. I rode down the street to maddys house. I looked down focusing on the pastel blue underneath my feet . I lifted the purple wheels off of the gravel road and walked up her drive way. I rang the door bell waiting patiently for my brunnete friend to answer the door. I stared at the roses planted by my feet. I'm guessing its because her middle name is rose but those are some pretty flowers. I was withdrawed from my thoughts and pulled back to reality by the beaitiful maddie answering the door with some denim shorts, and a black sweat shirt that said 'internet kids don't sleep' in pink writing on her feet where some pink vans.

"hey do you wanna go to the mall?" I asked trying to sound excited and suprisingly I succeeded.

without saying a word she grabbed the plastic board almost Identical to mine and we road down the street. We didn't live that far from the mall but it wasn't close either.

'die you ugly attention seeker'

those words replayed in my mind as of someone was whispering them in my ear.

Each time letting another part of my heart fall to the floor, still with no one to pick them up for me. I never say anything just keep it inside never letting no one see my pain, with the exception of maddy and niall.

as soon as we reached the entrance of the mall. I could already see what store I wanted to go to. I walked into the store obsurving everything with maddy right behind me. Next week is week is fourth of july, this kid and his parents usually always have this annual fourth of july party and he is so cute. but I have nothing to wear. I found a black dress that was strapless with black ruffles on the bottom. the bust was plain black. I went into the dressing room, maddy in the one next to me trying on a different dress. I looked at my self one more time before showing my bestfriend the part that went from fabric to ruffle was tight on my waist and made my hips look bigger. it fell to the middle of my thigh.  I walked out shyly and maddy was sitting on the bench her phone glued in her hand and the dress still on her. it was a baby blue color with a black high low skirt attached. it was adorable. she stood up as soon as she saw me. both of our jaws hit the floor. she looked amazing in that dress.

"that's perfect for james' party" she said in awe.

"are you sure?" she nodded

we changed back into our clothes after plenty of compliments. We payed for the dresses heading to the shoe store. I bought some red pumps and ofcourse my bestfriend bought black ones.

"are you sure james' will like it?" I asked

but maddy wasn't focused on me. she was focused on what was behind me.

I turned my head slowly.  Brown curly hair came in sight at the front of the store. I know I had came in sight of my uncle also. He walkes towards me my other uncles following. I fully turned around to strong arms wrapped around me. I quickly hugged him back. my uncle's embrace was the best thing that has happend in these few days.

I cried into his chest softly, I unrapped my self from there embrace and hugged my other uncles.

.....

after walking around the mall with my uncles while maddy warmed up to them I realized how late it was and how my dad would surely be worried.

"it's t-time for me and maddy to head home" I spoke walking towards the entrance.

"wait! its cold do yall want us to give yall a ride?"  zayn questioned. I nodded and we walked out the entrance to Harry's SUV

The ride was silent heavy breathing and music that was almost non audible was the only sound playing in the truck. when we approached the brick house. I realized that this was maybe the last time I would see them...until Louis spoke

"meet us at the mall when you get back from your trip k?" I nodded giving them all a hug and a kiss bye. I waved by to them as they drove off. I turned around to see maddy on her phone.

"your dad said that he couldn't get a hold of you and that they left for dinner and he left money in the kitchen for us to order pizza" she read off her phone. I nodded and we walked inside.

I called the pizza place ordering a pizza and a sprite  We ran upstairs changing into a pajamas. we went into the movie putting a movie on.  I left maddy upstairs to go get candy, ice cream, cups plates and bowls. right when I was gunna walk upstairs with all the stuff in hand the doorbell rang.  I grabbed the money and went to the door.

I opened the door to find the blue eyed boy that I have had a crush on since I was ten.

"That will be  $10.73 ma'- oh hey Austin! " he spoke as soon as his blue eyes met mine.

"h-hey! I didn't know you w-worked at lio's?" I spoke leaning against the door.

"yea just started. how was your birthday?"

hebasked politely. I know he knows about my situation and I appreciate him not bringing it up.

"g-good"

"well since I didn't get you anything for your birthday the pizzas on me" he said with that million dollar smile"

"t-thanks james" I spoke trying my best not to stutter.

"your welcome! ok well lio is going to kill me if I don't get back" he said handing me the pizza

we said oir good byes and I closed the door I ran upstairs with everything still in my hand. I got upstairs and maddy had her head inside the pop corn machine.

this is going to be a good night...

...

.

.

.

.

.

(ok if everyone could go read running away by nicoleebeaulieuu and paper thin by thebigbadpayne plz and thank you!