"The Guy... He Did This""

Chapter 3.

[Bill's Pov]

I grinned at the passed out siren. I finally have a siren as my own. I smirked as blue flames came from my hand and spread across Pinetrees tail. His tail quickly turned into human legs.
He was now wearing tan shorts with an orange shirt, and a blue vest. Yeesh we need to get him some different clothing. I carried him bridal style to my castle. As I walked trough the village some peasants were looking at me, and some choose not to. .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once I got into the castle I ordered one of my servants to come. "Can you go get this boy some help? I found him passed out in front of the castle doors." She gave me some time of weird look, I couldn't figure it out. Yeah I know I was lying, but what can I say, lying is how I get away with things around here.
She took Pinetree away to another room. I was about to go to my room, but I had to pass the throne room. When I go there I saw someone unexpected "Hello Mother..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[Dipper's Pov]

I woke with a massive headache "Ugh.." I put my hands against my face. I stood up on both feet, I wobbled a bit. Wait- Feet??!? I panicked. Where did I get these from?? More importantly were did my tail go!? I started hyperventilating, then started to tear up. I lied down on the bed, not knowing what to do, I didn't really know how to walk yet at least. Black ink slid down my cheeks. I hugged the pillows and that's when it hit me. I was in a blue suit, with a pine tree stitched on it. "The guy..he did this." I mumbled into the pillow as I soon heard a voice "Hello sir" I sat up and wiped the black ink from my eyes "Who are you?" It turned out to be a girl with red hair, and freckles
"My names Wendy, and the prince here wants to speak with you" I slowly nodded. What would a prince want to do with a fish like me, doesn't he have better things to do with his life? I sighed and sat up "Alright so I'm guessing your gonna bring me to him?" She nodded her head. I stood up and we both started walking.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[Third Person Pov]

Wendy knocked on a big, when I say big I mean big, golden door. 'That must be the princes room' Dipper thought to himself. "Come in" a voice shouted. "Go along now Kid" Wendy whispered; then immediately started to walk away. Dipper walked in to see him. The one who brought him here. The one who did this to him. "You." The brunette growled. "Aw c'mon Pinetree there's no need to be putting up a fight now is there?" He grinned as the brunette clenched his fist giving a glared to the blonde."So by the way you look you seem pretty pissed" the blonde started off again. "YOU THINK" The blonde sighed to himself. "Kid, how about we make a deal, the deal is I'll let you go home as long as you do something for me." He looked down at the brunette, with a serious expression? "...and what will that be your Highness?" The blonde walked down to him, with a smirk upon his lips. "You...must give me a kiss,on the lips" The blonde grinned.

~

[Dipper's Pov]

My head was screaming at the moment. Why the actual fuck would this male human want a kiss from me I don't want to kiss a guy, there's no way in the deep blue seas that I would. I'm not freaking gay what so ever. i already told myself that I wanted my first kiss to be with a mermaid...
but yet again maybe if I just kiss him this once he'll let me go? Im taking the risk, I need to get back to Mabel. "Well do we got a deal or what kiddo?Just one kiss then I'll leave you alone for good" The blonde said and simply smiled. I looked at up at him a bit nervously. Okay Dipper, get your shit together. You can do this. "Okay I'll kiss you... but I'm gonna be honest. I really don't know how to kiss someone" My face turned a deep blue from embarrassment, as he started to laugh "Alright then I'll simply just show you" He walked closer to me and I believe he planted a kiss on my lips. I quickly pulled away from it. I swear my is so heated up at the moment, I can't handle it. I oddly wanted more. Dipper, no get your shit together, your not gay. You like girls, okay? Okay. it will all pass away. I shook my head "I'll be going now..." I backed away and headed towards the door. "Wait my tail-" The blonde cut me off "Don't worry, just go into the water and it should come back, simple as that" He smiled lightly and walked back to his bed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got back to the shore quickly, I was already in the water "Boy... its good to be back" I sighed and went under to head back home. Maybe I should come back tomorrow. Yeah defiantly

Happy Easter my smol sinners.

*Gives everyone cookies with Easter eggs on them*

I'm sorry if I'm making things go to fast, I'm still new to this whole story writing thing; hopefully in the future I'll make things go more slower.

Fact:
Bill here, wears glasses because why not have a little dork in this story?

Anyway

write you guys later -Insanity