The Begining

Hi, my name is Lillith. I am almost 17. I'm a Junior in Gilden High School. I know my life sounds perfect. But its not. The best place I like to be is school. Your probably screaming that school is the worst, but if your house is a war zone you learn to like school and tend to focus on your grades a lot. Any way I just wanted to fill you in a bit about me, lets get to the story.

                                                                                 Narrators P.O.V    

Lillith woke up to unpleasing supersize, "THIS IS WHAT YOU CALL CLEAN!"    "WELL I'M SORRY, BUT I GUESS IT'S OK THAT MY HUSBAND CAN JUST THROW THINGS NO MATTER WHAT IT IS, AT 2 AM!"  Beep Beep Beep!   Lillith's alarm went off as her parents were fighting, like always. She jumped out of bed like a spring, shut off her alarm. Like her parents should, Lillith thought to her self. She threw on a T-Shirt  (see clothes below) jeans, and a pair of Converse. Grabbed her school backpack, her phone, and a pair of headphones. Rushed down the hall, and shock her 12 year old brother till he woke up. "HEY! Nock it of I'm trying to sleep." "Hurry up get up, get dressed, grab your stuff, get in my car, and I will get you breakfast somewhere. Now hurry up mom and dad are fighting again." Kyle (Lillith's brother.) knew the drill. He did as he was told, and the brushed their teeth, hair, and Lillith did her makeup. Together they rushed down they stairs to the door. "Bye mom, bye dad, by the way I'm gonna drive Kyle to school to day, love you guys." "Yeah, bye, love you mom, love you dad, see you when I get home." Their parents herd them but didn't pay attention. "Love you guys too." "Thanks mom."

"

As the drove down the road in Lillith's black pick-up truck

As the drove down the road in Lillith's black pick-up truck. Kyle broke the silence. "What are we going to do?"  "Don't worry, I've got a plan. I'll get you, and me out of this. Just focus on school." As the drove down the road Kyle worked what she had plan, but he new that she would never tell him, so he didn't ask. Lillith slowly drove up to the middle school, and dropped Kyle off. "Bye Lillith, I love you. Also are you picking me up or will I take the bus?"  "Your choice bud, I love you too. Have a good day, and focus on the good things, and school." They both smiled. Kyle went into school, and Lillith drove off to school. As she drove she thought to her self. 'Wow, what am I gonna do? How do I make things better?' Her mind wondered on the car ride. Timed passed, she pulled into the parking lot of her high school. She garbed her stuff and rushed to school. But on her way to her home room she bumped into someone. "Hey! What the hell. Move out my way I'm late you assho- ..."  " I'm so sorry Miss I didn't mean to ... I just... I'm new and I need help finding my home room and classes. Can you help me?"   "Sure, let me see you classes, also sorry about freaking out. Ah you have the same classes as me."