Cupcakes are Sweet

Alex's P.O.V

I want this car ride to last for ever. Her voice is amazing, and so beautiful. She's so pretty too. Ah, I want to ask her out. But we barely even know each other. What would she say? If she said no we wouldn't be that good of friends, it would be to acward. I'll wait until I see a sign that she likes me. "Ok, here it is! Yum can't wait!" "Wow! I didn't think that it would be this amazing!" ... "Hey sis, can we go in now I can't wait any longer!" "Ok ok!" When we got out of Lillith's truck all I could immediately smell cupcakes. Smelled so good. As we walked I couldn't help but notice that cupcakes wasn't all that was on Lillith's mind. But not in a good way, but like something was bothering her. When we actually went in the cupcake shop the smell was even stronger.  "IT SMELS SO GOOD IN HERE!" Kyle has already ran up and is looking at cupcakes in aw. "Yeah it tends to, well it may have to do with that they bake 1,000 or more cupcakes every day." "You say that like its normal!" "Well when you come here so much it almost seems normal to you. Any way lets go get our cupcakes since Kyle already seems to have found on he likes." We walked up and I already spotted one I liked. A chocolate cupcake, with vanilla Oreo frosting, and a Oreo on top. YUM. Lillith seemed to have found one. A vanilla coconut cupcake, with vanilla frosting, and coconut shavings on top. Kyle had found when me and Lillith were talking. A banana cupcake, with a vanilla banana frosting, and a dried banana slice on top. "Hi Joey." "Hey Lillith, what is it today? Also what happened with Kylie's eye." Joey said in a really deep voice. "Oh yeah Kylie's eye, shit. Is it that noticeable? Anyway he got it a fight with three boys, and got punched in the face." "One its a little bit noticeable, and two did you bet the hell out of the boys?" "Yeas, but I might get in trouble. BIG TROUBLE." "Don't worry I'll just say you were here. I've got your back, also you have more things to worry about than that, hey if you need anything just call me. Yo, I didn't notice this handsome fella. Is he your boyfriend? Hehe!" "No, but we are friends. He actually just moved here. Also thanks for everything." "Hehe ok, but if you want him better catch him quick or he will be caught. Anyhow what would you guys like hu?" "Can we have 1 coconut cupcake, Kyle, Alex what do you want?" "Can I have the banana cupcake, please." "Yes sir!" "May I have the Oreo cupcake please." "Yup, it will be right up." "You like Oreo stuff?" "Yeah, it's really sweet!" "Well I bet you're even sweeter."