Rules

Kate: Hewo everyone! So someone finally dared to read this poop huh? Anyways, Skye won't be with me for a few weeks so if you ever have a request, this won't be updated until she's back. And since she isn't here, I'll say the rules:

1. First of all, make sure that it's a real Vocaloid song. Covers or parodies from other Vocaloids are accepted, as long as they are not human covers. (But maybe we can accept some songs that are already sung by 96Neko XD)

2. If we didn't react to your requested song for a few chapters, it's either that it's not a Vocaloid song, it's not sung by a Vocaloid, or we just forgot. If you think it's the third case then please request it again. We can be pretty forgetful...

3. Most of all, don't hate when we reacted negatively to, let's say, your favorite song. We all have different opinions when it comes to songs and you must be aware of that.

Kate: Okay, that's all for the rules! Hope Skye gets back so we can finally start this book *sigh* Anyway, goodbye elementals!

*awkward static noises*

-Edit from Kate: Okay since she's now active again, we can now respond to your requests. That is, if we'll ever get any. And just another reminder, if you were to try and send requests on my original account's inbox, please don't do it. For some reason, it never notifies me when someone is messaging me. You can, though, send a request on my message board.

As for Skye's account, both works for her, I guess. So don't worry.

That's all. -