Note(informing you)

Hello readers, I thought that I'd inform you on how this story was going to go. I was originally going to write this for a different idol and as an (xreader). Yet, I decided against it and thought I would write it with Taehyung, the alien. Also, with many stories they give you the p.o.v(point of view) of the idols, just to show you what they're thinking/planning. I don't want to do that, I want you to get more into the character and to wonder the same things.

I know that I said it wasn't an (xreader) so it isn't your name there, but what is the point of the story if they just hand you everything. I'm not trying to bash anyone on how they write, but I want you guys to really connect with my story. Also, I want to apologize upfront if I have bad grammar, or if I jump in and out of 1st person. I write down what comes to mind, and I will try to find all of my mess ups, but I want you to know that I won't find them all.

Well, I hope you enjoy, and I really hope you read this. I will publish chapter 1 in a bit, and I hope you love it. Please vote for this, share it around, and please comment your input and feelings. Thanks for reading this, and I hope you have a great day(or a good night/afternoon).

                                            Sincerely,

                                                           Koi