What An Alien

I hope you guys enjoy, and more sure to vote. Also, don't forget to give me your input in the comments.

                                  Koi                                                                                                                                                                       ______________________________

Beep. Beep. Beep.

I groaned as I rolled over in bed, slamming my hand down onto the snooze button. I then sigh and turn my alarm clock off, now rubbing my eyes. My eyes flew open as I giggled in excitement, I start my new job today. I get up and go check on Aiden, he is my four year old son. I had Aiden with my ex boyfriend, Chanyeol. When Chanyeol found out he dumped me, and left me on the streets. I have been working really hard to provide a nice life for Aiden.

I was lucky enough to land a job as being manager for a kpop group, BTS. Bang PDnim was kind enough to allow me to bring Aiden to work with me, so he wouldn't be alone. I lightly nudge Aiden, "Hey baby, you need to get up so mommy can clean you." He sits up as he rubs his eyes, "Okay momma..." he mutters tiredly. I pick him up and go bathe him in the tub, and the I put facial cleansers on him after I put clothes on him. I go and make him some pancakes, and sit him at the table. As he eats I take a quick shower, and the put facial cleanser mask on me too.

I bring Aiden to the bathroom and sit him on the counter, and I start to gently take the mask off of him. I grab his tooth brush and tooth paste, and I start to brush his teeth. I sing an old song to him:

He listens and hums along to it, I pull away and get him to rinse and spit out the tooth paste

He listens and hums along to it, I pull away and get him to rinse and spit out the tooth paste. I brush my own teeth as he talks about his dream of puppies. I wipe off the water on my lips and chin. I pick Aiden up and take him to the doorway to leave. I slip on my black heels, and put his little nikes on his feet and tie them. I put his jacket on him and zip it up, and then put a light jacket on me. 

Then Aiden and I head out, him holding tightly onto my hand as I lead him on the sidewalk. I was smiling and laughing as he pointed at the things he saw in the windows of stores. I sigh in nervousness as Aiden points at the building right in front of us that reads, "Big Hit Entertainment". I smile, "Here it is Aiden, everything will get better from here on out". 

I lead Aiden into the building and meet up with Bang PDnim, and he greets me and Aiden. I smile, "Let me introduce you to the group you'll be watching over, Bangtan Soyeondan-' he says as he opens a door. In the room there are seven guys, standing in a line, Aiden was using the restroom right now with my assistant showing him there and back.

I walk in, and they instantly do their greet and I smile and bow. "Hello, I am Danniell Hart, I'm pleased to meet you" I say as I glance over all the boys, one sticking out in paticular. "I'M HUNGRY" we all hear a tiny menacing voice scream. Aiden runs in and I crouch down and pick him up, "And this if my four year old son, Aiden" I tell them. They were shocked, since I looked really young, I open my purse and pull out some rice crisps, and give them to Aiden. He starts to eat on them and we hear a squeal, and in seconds one of the boys is hugging Aiden.

He pulls away and plays with Aiden's hair, causing me to stare at him weirdly. "Sorry about that, Taehyung really likes kids" The tall one says to me, as he walks up. "Oh and I am Rap monster" He says as he smiles, he tells me the others' names, and their ages. "Taehyung stop being an alien" Jimin says poking fun at V. 

V pouts and looks at me, "Is it okay if I play around with your son.....please jagiya~". I blush hard at what he called me, I can only nod. Jin hits him in the back of his head, "Why did you call her that?" he asks V. V shrugs as he pulls Aiden into a soft hug, and I watch him, my heart racing in my chest. 

____________________________________________________________                                                             Do you guys like it so far?

Characters:

Aiden:

Danniell:

Danniell:

(except she is really pale, like Suga

(except she is really pale, like Suga. also, she has straight long black hair, and she is 5'4)

Thanks for reading guys~