The Alien Is Hot?

I sat down in my office chair, as I sighed. Aiden was being taken care of with my assistant. All of a sudden I hear a knock at my door, "Come in!" I say. I look up from my laptop to see V walking in, he shuts the door and locks it behind him. He walks to my desk and sits on it, I sit up and look at him. "W-what are you doing?" I ask him, he doesn't answer. V just stands up and sits in my lap, and I look at him bewildered. "W-what ar-" He plants his lips on mine, causing me to gasp. When I gasped, he took the chance to slide his tongue into my mouth.

I push him away slightly, panting, "W-what are you doing?!" I ask. He chuckles and looks at my blushing face, and he pinches my cheek. I wince as he just chuckles, "You're so pretty, so I can't resist" he says calmly. My eyes go wide, "B-but...I am your manager for one, and two....you don't know me, so you have no right to kiss me" I say calming myself. He pouts, "Aw baby don't think about that, just think about how much fun we'll have tonight~".

He writes his number down and quickly leaves the room. I close my eyes and take some deep breaths, 'this is all a dream Danniell'. I sigh, why must I work with such a sexy alien?

__________________________________________________

Sorry that it is short, I'm trying to update all of my stories today.

I love you guys~

        Koi