Yuya on the case

Yuya paced back and forth back and forth, "ok Yuto who would steal Serena and Rin out of no where" Yuto shrugged "well they are two young girls" "yeah but they were taken from inside the house, Kidnapped". Yuya couldn't help but worry after all this was his Crush that was missing "what if I never see her again" "Yuya you will I know it" Yuto smile a bit to try and reassure Yuya, "thanks bro" "no Prob".

Yuya hated this hated every minute he wasted thinking instead of searching. "OK, if no one is gonna start looking for them I am personally going to" Yuri slapped Yugo in the head "will you shut up already this is my best friend we're talking about" "it's mine to" Yuya face palmed. "Ok I'm going out I need some time to clear my head" Yuya ran out of the door and started sprinting down the street "Yuya, slow down" Yuto yelled, there was no response. "Normally I would get a Ghost comment by now" Yuya stopped for a moment and took a deep breath "ghosts don't have lungs" Yuya turned around and gave a half smile. "Yuto I know your worried I am to it's just" "yeah yeah I know you love her" Yuya looked up "I just can't stand to think of where she is what their doing to her and" Yuya stopped when he realized that tears were falling down his face. "I need your help, I'm gonna go and search for her on my own" Yuto's eyes widen "what alone" "not alone you'll come with me" Yuya smiled, Yuto rolled his eyes "I'm kind of fused to you" Yuya smiled. "Alright I better start packing supplies, I don't need any for you becaaue your a ghost. Way to make this easier for me" Yuya winked "your welcome" they both laughed.