Sadness

The first and foremost thing that everyone seems to feel now a days is sadness. But why? Of course it could be a few things.

•a relative/friend passing away
•things being tough in life
•or just things that can't be explained

Let me ask you and think this for a while. Why are you truly sad at the moment? Now that you've thought it I will give you my best wisdom I have in store for you. Take a deep breath, look up, and Smile if you can.

Right now it might not work so much but think about all the things you could do at the moment don't sob because you're sad be sad when you can't do anything, when you're options are limited, when you have no where to go, and especially when you're in a cage.

I spend most of my time alone and I'm never sad, not because I love being alone but because I'm happy. I'm happy I'm the one living I'm happy because I could be outside going and seeing new people. And so can you! Smile,smile and know that nothing can stop you.

There's no limit to what you can do in life you only set your own limits. Know that friends are truly friends when they accept you for who you are and are there when you're down. They give you good advice and help you along the way. If they don't then they're not true friends. Give and receive what you deserve.

(To be continued just a pilot)