Chapter 9

Nick made up his mind that you would stay with him until you were you again.

Throwing a towel onto your head Nick picked you up like a delicate flower, and started to his home. He was about a block away when Judy spotted him.

"HEY NICK!" She shouted from across the street.

You growled slightly and wiggled around. Nick's grip was firm so you didn't get away.

"Sh don't yell, what." Nick replied when she got to him.

"Come on we have to be at the sation soon." Her eyes trailed down to you.

She looked at nick who srugged.

"I hope your taking her to a hospital." she said flatly.

"I figured she could stay with me until it goes away." Nick said hopfuly.

"Nick you dummy bring her to the hospital!" Judy tapped Nick on the side of the head.

You started growlin louder and trying to get the towel off.

"go to the station Carrot ill bring her to the hospital and be there." Nick Hurried judy along.

With that she was gone and you calmed down. Nick took a detour to the hospital.

He walked in and went to the front desk With you.

"hi how can I-" the desk lady was cut off.

"No prey, is there any dog nurses or anything?" nick backed away from the Ferret at the desk.

"yeah actually..." She looked at you under the towel.

Nick noded confirming her wonder. She sood up and called someone on a phone. In a short while a Badger in a white coat came to guide both of you to a room.  You got in and the badger closed the door behind him. He looked at a clipboard and motioned for Nick to put you down. He put you down on a table and took the towel off your head. You took a big gulp of air and let it out.

"I've never see anything like this." Doc said in amazement.

He got a tongue depressor and checked your mouth. He waved the stick infront of you and you took it in your white teeth. You chirped, this stick will do. Doc did a regular checkup and pat your head.

"Mr. Wilde. You can wait in the waiting room I'm going to take a couple x-rays." The doctor said pushing Nick out of the room.

He also explained that he would keep you here in a large Kennel/Room (you pick), until he figured out how to fix you.

"Thank You doc ill be back." Nick said as he dragged himself out the door.

~~~~(Judy's speech) Time skip~~~~~~~

Nick stormed away, angry with Judy for almost pulling fox spray on him. He was so mad with everything that's happened that he had to be alone for a while.

His alone spot was a bridge. He was dosing off under it.

" I miss you so much y/n." He said as he fall asleep.