Chapter 14

A/N there is a lemon in this chapter. if you don't want to read it skip to the time skip. (you'll see it)

as for the rest of you      here's what you waited  for!!!

You awoke peacefully with Nick's arms around your waist. You pat his head and tried to get out of bed.  Nick whined stretching his arms out and making 'gimmie' hands. You giggled.

"Whaaat?" you look at Nick.

"come back here" He said with his eyes still closed.

Sighing you laid back down with him telling him only a few more minutes. He smiled and wiggled closer to you. His black eye was down to just a little bit of swelling and his scratches were crusted over. He was healing quickly.

You slid out of the bed without Nick noticing and went downstairs to make some toast. It was the easiest thing to make at the time. You hears soft thumps coming form your room.

"Oh your awake." You took a bite out of your toast, no turning around.

The only response you got was a low hum behind you. Followed by a pair of arms wrapping you. You smiled and turned around, hugging him.

"I love you." Nicks voice was muffled by your neck. You hugged him tighter. "I love you too Nick." You smiled wide. He kissed you deeply.

"Then show me." He said plainly, after parting the kiss.

You blush slightly but let him kiss you again. He licked your bottom lip asking for entrance, you allow him to explore your mouth expressing a light moan.  Nick started to kiss your neck making you shiver. You wrap your legs around Nicks waist and grab his shoulders. He grunted and took you back to your room and laid you on the bed, getting on top of you.

He went back to your neck, kissing and sucking until he found your sweet spot. You moan and grab a fist full of his shirt. He bit down on it leaving a purple bruise, makring you as his. He slid his hands up your shirt and played with your breasts through your bra. You wrap your arms around his neck and pant. He ripped of your shirt, as well as your bra and kissed down your belly until he got to the hem of your shorts. He swiftly took them off.  You covered your body with your hands and looked away.

"y/n look at me. your beautiful." Nick kissed your cheek.

You got Nick out of his clothes and rubbed him through his boxers, making him moan. He pushed you back under him and took off your panties. You pulled his boxers off and ran your hand back up his chest. He put his face between your boobs and rubbed his tip against your entrance.

"Ready?" He looked up and asked you.

You nod and bucked your hips forward. You moan loudly and enters himself fully into you, giving you time to adjust. What was painful suddenly became pure pleasure, You rolled your hips signalling Nick to start. He went in and out slowly making you dig your nails into his back.  he gave a few thrusts."F-faster!" Your voice drags out into a moan. He obeyed and thrusted faster. You arched your back at the feeling. He kept his face on your chest, still moaning and grunting.  "N-nick I'm g-gonna." you gasped.  " m-me too~" Nick closed his eyes shut and went even deeper. You felt a knot in your stomach, sending you over the edge you scream Nick's name right before you came.

He still thrusted faster, you grip the bed clothes and moan with him. After a few more thrusts you came again along with Nick. He pulled out of you and plopped on the bed next to you.

"I love you."  You stare into Nicks eyes.

"I love you too, y/n. Now I get you all to myself ." Nick smiled.

Pulling the covers over both of you, you fell asleep.

~~ Time skip~~

You went with Nick to go get Ice cream at the new stand. It was hot outside today and you needed a way to cool off. You met Judy along the way and let her come with you.

When you reach the ice cream cart you ran to it and ask for C/F (ice cream flavor) and stepped to the side to let Nick and Judy order. The person behind the counter handed you all your ice creams and smiled.

"here you go!" He handed them over.

"Thank You!" The three of you said in unison.

You all walked over to a picnic table and sat down to eat the frozen treats. You were on the left, Nick was in the middle and Judy was on the other side. You finished your icecream pretty fast and waited a while. Why were they taking so long to eat a stupid ice cream?
" UGH you guys take so long to eat ice cream!" You leaned over the table.
Nick and Judy chuckled and mumbled something through thier cones. You got tired of waiting so you went back and bought a twin popsicle. As you got back and sat down you noticed Judy had finished and was staring at Nick. You hit the popsicle off the table and cracked it in half. Taking the half and sucking on it gently.
  You made a 'mmm' noise because of how soothing it was to your throat. Nick shifted on the seat and put his hands on the table. You glance at him and smirked which made him a little uneasy. You pull the popsicle out of your mouth and clicking your tongue. Nick blushed brightly and covered his face with his paw.

" So Hopps, ya got a boyfriend yet?" You teased the bunny, giving Nick a break.

" u-um no I d-don't. why?" She stuttered while waving a hand at you.

You giggled and hurried to finish your popsicle. The three of you sat there and did nothing.

*ringtone*

"oh boi . " You stood up.

"Don't follow me ill be right back just lemme answer this." With that you walked away from the table and stood against a nearby tree.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You ran back you where you were just sitting and took a seat once again. Both Judy and Nick looked at you questioningly. Having no idea why they were staring you flipped your wrist.

"Who was is?" Judy asked you.

Your eyes widen and you face paw.

"That was my friend. He's going to be in town for the next week and wanted to hang out. I told him yes." You smile as you tell them about  B/N (boy name).

Judy got called to help with a small case and Nick said he was going to take a nap. You went home and cooked a small meal for yourself before you chilled in front of the tv for the rest of the day.

LET ME KNOW ABOUT SPELLING MISTAKES PLEASE     A/N I am sorry I haven't updated in a while. ALSO if that 'lemon' wasn't detailed enough then let me know and ill put one in my one-shot book. I wont wait a month to post another chapter either because I'm hoping to have it don't by chapter 15.