Part 2 - How to feel comfortable at your friends house

I've seen some people over the years that are really shy when they come over to my house, asking for premission about everything and stuff... So I decided to implant some balls in your pants that would make you feel more comfortable when visiting friends. These are some things that my overlycomfortable friends do at my house and I'm more than happy to share them with you.

step 1:

- Never call your friend when you plan on visiting them, just pop out there whenever you want,. It really doesn't matter if his father has a tumor or his grandparents passed away at the same exact time, just go there and get in the house right before your friend has the chance to see your shadow when opening the door.

step 2:

- Being comfortable means being not afraid to talk more than the householders so don't hesitate to instantly ask bunch of questions, like: -Where did you get the vase? -Are those shoes yours? -Is that dirt on the floor? -Is that a spider?  -You got food? -dicks?  -You got beers? -You got cold water? ... And than u might add things such as: -Your mom!

step 3: - Have a deep conversation with his parents about what an amazing student you are.

step 4:

 - Make sure to touch everything you see and ask about it's price.

step 5: -Ask your friend if you're wasting his time and position yourself towards his room anyway

step 6: - Say that you won't stay for long and try to distract him whenever he tries to check the time

step 7: - If you spot any parfume in his room, put as much as you can before he sees you and when he does, just appologize and explain that you didn't know it costs 500$

step 8: - Go to the bathroom and when you get back discuss about the size of the shit you just took, as more detailed as possible.

After taking this steps, your friends will appreciate you like tits and you'll feel as comfortable as home wherever you go.