Road Trip!

Scar's P.O.V.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

When mom and dad finally called us in, they told us that we could go to Gotham!

So basically I thanked them a bajillion times, ran upstairs, and started packing. They didn't tell us when we were leaving, or how long we're going to be there, but I just started packing.

Johnny came into the room after me and caught me when I tried to rush past him to the closet.

"Scarlett, you need to calm down. I know you really want to go, but you don't know how long we're going to be there or when we're leaving." He said, hugging me tightly to him.

"But I want to be ready, and we're going to have to pack anyways!!" I exclaimed, hugging him back.

"What do you mean?" He asked, letting go, but still keeping a grip on me.

"My parents have been planning on getting rid of us for an entire year. I'm pretty sure they're going to jump on this offer once they see the place!" I said, trying to go back to packing.

"I don't know....." He said, then shrugged it off.

He watched me for a minute, then started helping me pack.

"Scarlett, can you come down here please!?" Dad called up.

"Sure, be down in a second!" I called back "Pack some of your stuff too." I told Johnny, then ran downstairs.

"We really don't want to go out of town, so we're going to let you and Jonathan go visit this place alone. If you find a house with a reasonable price, and you like the City itself, we'll let you two move. Fair deal?" Dad asked.

I nodded. "That sounds amazing, thank you so much, Daddy! When are me and him leaving?" I asked, hoping it was soon.

"We bought the plane tickets last night, and its scheduled for tomorrow, so tomorrow at noon." Dad said.

I nodded again, then ran upstairs.

"We're leaving tomorrow at noon, so we need to pack, and they won't be coming with us!" I exclaimed as I burst through the bedroom door.

"They said yes!?" John asked, his face lighting up. I only nodded excitedly, and he smiled and picked me up and spun me. I almost screamed, because it was such a weird feeling.