The begining.

(Authors note) a story I wrote as like a script so it may not be very storied well but I fixed the grammar and I am still gonna change it a bit.

ENJOY:)))

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-

Blurb:

Story about four girls. Elena, Victoria, Courtney and Bella. Elena goes missing. Will they find her safe? The girls receive texts from an anonymous to add to their secrets. In the end will they all survive and when they think they're safe are they really?

-

Hahaha the girls cried with laughter. "Your just too funny" said Bella to Victoria. "Girls, I'm glad we are friends" said Victoria. "We aren't friends" said Courtney, "we are BEST friends". "We should play i dare you" said elena getting up off her chair. "Yea we should" said Courtney. "Cool ill start" said elena. "Ok" the girls said. "I dare you to go to the so called "haunted" house" said elena to Victoria. "NO WAY" said Victoria. "She's kidding.... Right?" Said Bella turning to look at Victoria and then to elena. "Argh you guys are such wimps ill go and prove you wrong" said elena. "No, don't" said Courtney. "It's believed that once people go in there they never come out" added Victoria. "Yea right" said elena "that's the most pathetic thing I've heard ,I'm going" and she left the room. "Come back here now" said Courtney.

Next they hear the door slam. "She wouldn't be going to the haunted house would she?" asked Victoria. "Course not" Courtney lied. "I'm just going to go get a drink" Courtney said. Then Courtney got up and left the room. When she knew she wasn't seen she quietly walked over to the back door and slipped through it and went to find elena. "ELENA!" Courtney called. (No answer) Courtney carried on searching for elena as she felt something touch her leg and she jumped using her phone as a flash light on the ground trying to find what had touched her leg. She found Nothing so she just carried on walking.

(Next morning)

"Elenas not back" said Bella. "Where's Courtney?" Asked Victoria. "Courtney?" Called Bella. (no reply). "Did she ever come back after she got her drink?" "No, not that I know of, I fell asleep" said Victoria checking her phone her eyes widened. "What?" Asked Bella. Victoria handed over her phone to Bella checking the message it read...

"Get here now I need you."

Sent 1:28 am.

from Courtney.

"How could you not get this message?" Asked Bella. "I had my phone on silent" replied Victoria "but that doesn't matter we have to go find Courtney." So the girls got up and ran out the door leaving it wide open on the search for Courtney.

"Courtney.... Elena...." Called Bella. "They aren't here" replied Victoria. "I know" Bella said as she started wiping her eyes. "It'll be ok" said Victoria, "we will find them." "Ok" replied Bella. As the girls were walking around they eventually saw Courtney lying on the ground. The girls ran after her and started shaking her trying to wake her up.

"I saw her" ,mumbled Courtney sitting up. "Wait what happened last night?" Asked Bella. "I saw elena running and then I just fell to the ground I guess, I tried calling and texting you Victoria, why didn't you answer?" "We thought you were getting a drink and we fell asleep" replied Victoria.

"We need to find elena" said Bella and the girls got up and went towards the trees. "Wait, I remember" said Courtney. "Remember what?" Asked Victoria. "Last night, I was walking around looking for elena when I felt something touch my leg I searched around with my phone as a torch but I thought it off when I saw elena running and then I heard her scream, I tried to run after her to help but someone grabbed my arm and pulled me to the ground and after that I cant remember what happened." "You heard elena scream?" Said Victoria. "Yea" said Courtney. "Was she in the haunted house?" Asked Bella. "No, she was running on the other side of the trees." Said Courtney. "Why was she running over there?" Asked Victoria "that's all just land." "That's what I was thinking" said Courtney. "What else do you remember?" Asked Victoria. "Nothing" replied Courtney.

"Lets go find elena" said Bella. "It's not safe over in that area" said Victoria. "We should go back to Elena's place, see if she's there." Says Victoria.

(Back at Elena's)

"Elena?" Calls Bella. (No answer) "The only thing we can do is wait I guess." Says Courtney. (Bella doing at hopeful smile) (Victoria checks her phone, new text)

(Unknown number)

Victoria, darling.

If you want your little friend back then your going to have to go fishing for that diary aren't you?

Sent 9:36am.

"Was that elena?" Asked Bella. "No." says Victoria. (Hands phone to Bella and Courtney reads over her) "What little book of secrets?" Asks Bella. "I.. Don't know." Says Courtney. "It couldn't be Elena's diary could it? I mean she never let's anyone look at it and she knows everything..." Says Victoria. "Why would this person want Elena's diary?" Asked Bella. "We need to find the diary if someone else gets there hands on it our secrets will be out." Says Courtney. So they all got up and searched for the diary.

(Flash back)

"So... What's your biggest secrets?" Says elena. "If I tell you, you cannot tell anyone." Says Courtney. "Yea yea." Replies elena. "Never mind." Says Courtney. "Tell me." Says elena looking a bit angry. "Well I cheated on my math test and I got an A+." Says Courtney. "Chill Courtney, everybody does that." Says elena. "I don't. says Victoria." "Ok what's your biggest secret then?" Asked elena. "I don't have one." Says Victoria. "Yea you do." Says elena. "Ok why don't you tell us one of your secrets then?" Asks Victoria. "Victoria I don't tell secrets, I keep them." Says elena as she got her diary and started writing in it.

(End of flashback)

"Found it"! says Bella. "Oooooh gimme, I've always wanted to know what she's written in that." Says Courtney. "No! We can't. It's her privacy." Says Victoria. "As elena would say... The nerd strikes again." Says Courtney. "Hey that's not very nice." Says Bella. "It's ok she's only joking." Says Victoria. "Yea I would never make fun of my besties." Says Courtney. Victoria gets a text.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Authors note) hey hey more reads/likes/comments for 3rd chapter :)))

KEEP READING SOMETHING BAD HAPPENS SOON