Chapter 3

Ari's POV

"I am alright by myself." he spoke once again breaking the silence

After asking that question i felt a little guilty; i felt like if he took it as in I didn't want to be around him, and that I wanted to leave, but to be completely honest I was kind of hoping that he would've said that he still need my help. I was hoping he wanted me to stay with him, maybe i would've gotten to know him better, but i guess not.

"okay, ill go to class then." i said just above a whisper.

"okay.. bye." he spoke once again. Just this time his tone was a bit emotionless.

As i was about to turn around to leave; I got out a piece of paper and a pen. I patiently wrote down my digits.

"Here, this is my number. You can text me at anytime... or even call if you want to." i said very awkwardly.

He took the piece of paper out of my hand. Our hands touched, but his eyes were on our hands; i felt a few little butterflies in my stomach. The feeling was foreign, I've never felt like this about anyone. I sorta liked the feeling, but what does it mean..?

Marcel's POV

"okay, ill go to class then." she said just above a whisper.

"okay.. bye." I spoke once again. Just this time my tone was a bit emotionless.

As she was about to turn around to leave; she stopped. She got out a piece of paper and a pen; after a few seconds she handed me a piece of paper.

"Here, this is my number. You can text me at anytime... or even call if you want to." She said a bit awkwardly.

I reached for the small piece of paper that was perfectly placed on he hand, but before i could get it; our hands touched. My eyes didn't want to look at her, i didn't want to see what she was thinking. I didn't want to see the disgusted look on her face because of how i made some type of contact with her, so I just starred at our hands. Her skin was soft, and a bit tan. I wanted to intertwine my fingers with hers; I wanted to hold her small delicate hand in my big ones.

What the hell am i thinking?!?

Just snap out of it Styles!

"Uhh thanks." i said while breaking the silence.

"No problem; just don't forget to text me okay?" she said once again before getting off the hard concrete floor, and walking away.

"I wont," i said just loud enough for myself to hear.

_______________________________________________________________________

Hey guuiiiiise i know its short, its just i've been so busy.

ill start to update soon.