001

The first day I saw him was around June 3. We had been on our summer break for about a week and he was moving in. I was headed to practice and he was shirtless. His arms are covered in tattoos. He smiled and I smiled back, nothing unusual. I drove away. Something was different about him.
--
The next time I saw him he was outside with his brother playing basketball. His hair was sticking to his forehead and he was shinning with sweat. I smiled first this time. He smiled back of course, but got distracted and the ball hit him in the head.
"Oi! Luke watch the ball, yeah?"
His name is Luke. That's cute. I was headed to the mall with my best friend, Maria, so as soon as she pulled up we left and that was it.
--
"Did you guys see the family that moved in next door?" I asked, as my brother sat down next to me.

"Oh that's nice, baby," my dad said as he sat down, "pass the salad please?"

"Who moved next door?" Cal asked me.

"Some boy named Luke. He is tall, has blond hair, I think his eyes are blue, and he has a brother who is also really cute," I said putting salad on my plate.

"You find him cute?" Calum said and started wiggling his eye brows at me.
--
The next time I saw him wasn't for another month. School started soon and I actually couldn't believe he was back. I don't know where he went but seeing him made me happy sort of. He seams nice and caring.
----
The first chapter is done 🙌🏼
Idk I like it so far..
Fave if you liked it too