Chapter6- anger issues

A few days go by... I can't stop daydreaming about Trevor and the movies! But I think Louis is getting a little jealous. But I really don't care I think Trevor actually likes me! Ashlyn thinks he does too! But during 3rd period before lunch I stared daydreaming and couldn't stop! When the bell rings, and Ashlyn and I get up and walk to lunch. When we got to the cafeteria not many people were there yet so we sat down at our regular table. Ashlyn asks me "so what have you been daydreaming about these past few days? I mean you don't stop!" I then mumble "Trevor..." With a sigh and a grin. When she screams "omg you like the senior football player!" "SHUT UP" i shout " ok well you know the bash is in a few days right?" "Yeah..." I reply.  That's when Trevor asks if  he could sit next to me! I started freaking out and didn't know what to say so Ashlyn replies "sure!" She knew I was struggling. Trevor then sat down and asked "are you going to the summer bash?" "yeah" I reply "cool I guess I'll see you there!" He exclaimed. Omg he actually wanted to see me there! I literally freaking out when Louis walks up... He asked if we could talk so I got up and asked what he wanted. "Who the hell is he?!" He yells " uh that's Trevor the senior football player." " I know who he is you fucking bitch! I'm wondering what he is doing sitting next to you!" " he asked to sit next to me so I said sure and we have been talking..." I whisper " oh so now your flirting with him! Wow you are such a whore!" Slapping me across the face and I fell to the ground with my hand on my face.When Trevor stands up and helps me up. "Are you ok?" He asks "yeah I'm fine it just hurts." Trevor walks over to Louis and says " what the hell was that for!" "She is a whore that's what mind your own god damn business!" Louis says punching Trevor in the face. I scream and cover my mouth. Trevor shouts " YOUR THE ONE WHO CHEATED ON HER AND GOT CAUGHT!" Louis turns and walks away when the principle walks up and takes him to the office.

       I help Trevor up and ask if he is ok "yeah I'm fine he had no reason to hit you though." "But he did he is right I am a bitch..." I say with my head down... When he lifts my head up and says " your not a bitch your a beautiful blue eyed brown haired girl who I think is worth a guys time and money." He tells me and then he asks if I would go on a date with him and I of course say yes I mean who wouldn't! "How about tomorrow night at 6 we can go see a movie?" "Sure" I say. When the 4th period bell rings and I grab my bag and left.

        At the end of the day Ashlyn and I meet up and walk home she stayed for dinner and afterwards we talked and talk about tomorrow and what we thought might happen. When all of the sudden her phone buzzes and it was her mom telling her that she was out front waiting for her. So I walked her downstairs and hugged he goodbye and she drove off and texted me saying that there will soon be a surprise arriving on your phone.

         Later that night I almost fell asleep when my phone buzzed it was Trevor! He said that he couldn't wait till tomorrow night and that he was afraid I was gonna say no cause he thought I was out of his league. He said I was the prettiest girl he has ever seen and that he really liked me... My jaw dropped I didn't know what to respond so I texted Ashlyn saying... Omfg I fucking love you you are probably the worlds greatest best friend! She responded I know I am lol night bri! I responded night rolled over and fell fast asleep.