Chapter 8- Worst date

As we were on our way out the door I glance back Ashlyn's already raiding my fridge... i scream "bye hoe!" I turn around and close the door... I hop in the car and we drive off I'm getting nervous and he won't stop talking and I honestly really hope this goes well and he calms it with the talking, cause if he talks during the movie I'm not with that crap. We get to the movie theater and we get our tickets we go to get drinks and a large popcorn and he's still talking... like dude take a breath. I honestly already have a bad feeling about this date. We get to our seats and the movie starts, and guess what Trevor does he still doesn't shut up. I look over at him and say " listen I'm trying to watch the movie but your talking is distracting me." He then apologizes and watches the movie as well.
          At the end of the movie we leave the theater. I don't think I'm as into him as I thought... this date was a wreck... we get outside and walk to the car, he was about to start the car when he leans over and tries to kiss me. I pull away and explain he understands from what I see and explains that he was nervous. He starts the car and takes me home... when we get there I lie and say " I had a great time ... I'm sorry about earlier" he responded "it's alright I'll text you later" I shut the door and walk inside. Ashlyn is chillin on the couch with my mom and she pops up right as I walk in the door asking " SO HOW WAS IT!" My mom asks "how was what I thought you were doing a project" I lie again and say "I was, can Ashlyn just spend the night?" My mom replied a little later with " I suppose" we run up the stairs and I tell her everything...