Chapter 22 Jen's Birthday!

Fixed
4/26/16

March 29-Jen's Birthday!

Your POV

I felt someone poke my cheek as I whine in annoyance.That someone kept poking me as I slapped its hand and then it decided to tallk,"(Y/n) I need you to let me go right now.",I snapped my eyes open when I realized that I had my arms wrapped around his torso while I was burrying my head on his chest.I blushed furiously as I pushed myself from him only for me to fall off the bed.

"Ow.."

"Tch.That's what happens when you're reckless",I glared at him, "That's what happens when I'm with my HOT boyfriend!!"I snapped at him as he just smirked and then I realized what I said as I covered my blushing face."Don't deny it (Y/n),even yourself knows that true", he said while standing up and heading to the bathroom as I cursed under my breath.Then I heard a knock at my door as I went downstairs and opened it revealing Eren,"Oh hey good morning Eren,how are you?",I said as I let him in and closed the door behined me,"Dai needs me and you're boyfriend for something today",I forrowed my brows while thinking

There is something today..uhhh what was it..?

I hit my palm of the hand with my other hand balled in a fist as I grinned, "Today's Jen's birthday!",Eren nodded smiling as my grin became in a teasing smirk,"So~what are you gonna get her~?",he blushed while crossing his arms,"I am pretty sure that is personal!".Then we both snapped our heads at my well dressed boyfriend while he walked towards me, "I'll be back at 2 or 3 I don't know",I nodded as he pecked my lips and left with Eren.

Well might just visit Jen then~

~At Jen's house~

I knocked on her door as I heard shuffling inside and then revealed Jen with a messy hair and tired smile,"Hey Jen..",she nodded and let me in while closing the door behined her."Jen why do you look so tired?",I asked while sitting by the kitchen table as she pointed at the calendar in the wall while grabbing the bag of bread and grabbing the butter from the fridge.

March 30th
Eren's Birthday~!

I smirked at her,"Ohhh now I get it~",she glared tiredly at me as she gave me a piece of bread with butter, "Oh and Happy Birthday",I said before taking a bite as she smiled at me while eating a piece of her bread,"You know that Dai wanted Eren and Levi for something?"I swallowed as I said it while she raised a brow at me, "Yeah Eren went to my house so he can pick Levi up and head to the studios",she nodded as she rested her back on the wall and I recieved a text from Dai.

"(Y/n) I need you to bring Jen to the studios at 3,we're planning a party for her"

I replied okay as Jen went upstairs to go change while I went to the living room and plopped in the couch finishing my bread piece.Apperantly darkness consumed me as I went in a deep sleep

I heard the door open making me wake up as I saw the two males entering, "Jesus Fucking Christ (Y/n) you should've told me you went here!",Levi said as I yawned and sat up giving him a questionly look, "I got fucking scared because you locked the house and you weren't answering",I was snorting same as Eren as he deadly glared at me making me flinch,"I-I'm sorry I forgot to tell you!",I flinch saying as he sighed and kissed my forhead.