Chapter 24 ~Lemon!!~

Fixed
4/26/16

OKAY!!GUYS THIS ISH A LEMON!!
IF U GUYS DONT LIKE DIS SHIET PLEAZE DU NUT READ!!
Also dis was requested from @Ereriequalslife hope I spelled it right..
Anyways onto da story~!

~3rd POV~

As Levi locked the door while still hoisting (Y/n) up he layed her down on the bed as he stared at (Y/n) smirking

"Let's see how long you can last without moaning my name~"

(Y/n)'s cheeks became red as Levi started to slowly creep ontop of her making her squirm.Levi was on his knees with his legs on each side of
(Y/n) while his right hand cupping her right cheek.Levi closed their distance in a lustful and hungry kiss as (Y/n)'s hands started to slowly make their way to wrap themselves on Levi's neck.Levi parted their lips and started kissing her cheek,towards her ear as (Y/n) was starting to rub her legs together to cause friction.

"You're already turned on while I haven't even started~"

Levi nibbled (Y/n)'s ear making her yelp as he started to kiss her neck searching her sweet spot.(Y/n) was biting her lip all this times so her moans of pleasure wouldn't come out to let Levi have his dominance against her.(Y/n) gasped when Levi found her sweet spot,in which caused him to smirk against her skin and started to suck on her neck.(Y/n) was gripping Levi's shirt with a strong grip as her lips started to drip blood by biting into it too hard.

It took a little while for Levi to finish his mark on (Y/n)'s neck as he gave
(Y/n) a quick kiss only to see her panting heavily.He wipped the blood off her lip as (Y/n) had her eyes half closed,but it had lust in them.Levi took (Y/n)'s buttoned shirt off as he stroked her sides while she was tugging the bed sheets still rubbing her legs together already wet.Levi kissed the valley of
(Y/n)'s breasts as he snaked his hand by her back and unclipped her bra throwing it in a corner.(Y/n)'s instincts kicked in for her to cover herself,but Levi acted quicker and pinned her wrists next to her face smiling guinine.

"You don't have to cover yourself..you're beautiful just the way you are"

(Y/n) was touched by Levi's guinine choice of words as she nodded smiling. Levi took it as permission as he took her right breast in his mouth sucking on it while he grooped her left one with his left hand.(Y/n)'s heartbeat was beyond it's limit,her full body was quivering in excitement for Levi's gentle actions.She finally released a moan when Levi grindded her as she bended her legs and bucked her hips against his while Levi switched positions in her breasts.

"Hah..L-Levi..p-pl..hah..please s-stop..t-te-teasing..Hah!"

Levi's mouth left her breast while he starred at (Y/n)'s lustful face.He was starting to feel himself get hard by
(Y/n)'s lustful stare.Levi pulled (Y/n) up as he sat at the edge of the bed with her straddling his hips.(Y/n) brought Levi in a deep hungry kiss as she grindded him making her hear a moan from Levi by his throat.Levi licked
(Y/n)'s bottom lip as she opened her mouth and both fought for dominance and Levi's hands made their way on (Y/n)'s hips pulling her down on him while she rode him.Sadly (Y/n) lost as Levi explored her cavern without leaving a spot untouched as (Y/n) moaned.

Both parted from the kiss to gasp for air as (Y/n) placed butterly kisses on Levi's neck,to his chest as she started to go down by his stomach.She reached her destiny as she saw a vent on his pants.(Y/n) lightly smirked as she pulled down Levi's pants,with his boxers as well,as his 'buddy' perked up as she looked at him with a seducing face.Levi 'tsk'ed' as (Y/n) grabbed his shaft making him twitch while she licked the tip slowly entering it into her mouth making Levi grip the bed sheets.

"F-Fuck (Y/n)!J-Just get o-over with it!!"

She started sucking as Levi's hands tangled themselves in her (h/c) hair pushing her down deeper,which caused (Y/n) to gag and deep throat him.Levi started to thrust himself in (Y/n)'s mouth,as he came and (Y/n) pulled back swallowing his juices.Levi pinned (Y/n) back in the bed as he stuck to fingers in her mouth.

"Suck."

She obligged and sucked on his finger while Levi took her panties off with his other hand.He took his fingers out of (Y/n)'s mouth and insert both on her entrance making her yelp while arching her back.He started pumping his fingers doing a siccor motion while
(Y/n) moaned in pleasure.

"Fuck (Y/n) you're tight.."

"L-Levi..~"

She felt a knot in her stomach as she moaned realesing her juices on Levi's fingers while he took them out and licked his fingers making (Y/n) flustered.(Y/n) starred at Levi's eyes for a moment as his were way more clouded with lust than hers making her excited again.Levi brought her in a kiss letting both taste their juices as Levi rubbed his member on (Y/n)'s core making her moan.

"P-Please stop..t-teasing me.."

"Then beg for it~"

"P-Please!Just take me already! Just fuck me Levi!!"

Levi obligged and slowly entered (Y/n) as she winced in pain with tears in the corner of her eyes.She felt liquid trickle down from her core as she noticed she lost her virginity to Levi and couldn't be more glad than from what she was. Levi wipped her tears as he said soothing words while she adjusted his size.She bucked her hips as Levi took it as a signal making him pull back and slam into her again both releasing a moan.He started picking up the pace but was going slow first.(Y/n) felt pain at first but it all got washed away by the pleasure she was feeling.

"Hah..L-Levi!G-Go..Hah!F-Faster!"

He started going at an inhuman speed as (Y/n) clawed his back while Levi putted her right leg over his shoulder.

"S-Say hah..m-my name"

"L-Le.."

"Say my name"

"Lev-vi..!"

"Louder!"

"Hah..L-Levi!!"

(Y/n) climaxed as Levi took it as an advantage and went deeper doing sloopy thrusts.(Y/n) moaned his name loudly when he hitted her g-spot.Levi started to thrust harder as he finally climaxed with both moaning their names.Levi pulled out and collasped ontop of (Y/n) as he brought the blanket covering both of them.Levi then got wide eyeded when he realized something

"(Y-Y/n).."

"Hm..?"

"We didn't use protection.."

"Shit.."

Author's note

WELP.FINALLY FINISHED IT!!
Hope you liked it and see ya in the next chapter~!
Sayonara~!

~PewKittyParty