Entry 7

Journ,

I really hate Jadie and her guts. This started last year when her bestfriend and I got into an argument because of her.

It was the last day of our High School Days celebration that time and Margaux, Maddie and I decided to try the horror booth which was located at the right side of the University Gymnasium.

We already bought our tickets when I felt that I needed to pee.

So I told them I'll go to the restroom and when I entered, I saw Jadie crying.

Of course my first reaction is to ask if she's okay. She asked me if she's not that good because her bestfriend is avoiding her.

I comforted her and told her that everything will be okay.

We went inside the gymnasium for her to sit and only to find out that her bestfriend was there too. I ignored her and stayed at Jadie's side until Maddie called me because it's nearly our turn on the horror booth.

While chatting with my two friends, Jella, a mutual friend of me and Jaena, suddenly approached me and said that Jaena, Jadie's bestfriend, wanted to talk to me, so I followed.

I was smiling when I approached Jaena but her face is serious and mad? Jadie's beside her.

Jaena asked me what did I told Jadie and she's accusing me on ruining their friendship.

LIKE WHAT THE HELL?!

My sight diverted to Jadie's puffy eyes, asking what's going on, but she just ignored me and told her things that never happened a while ago.

I was mad. Really mad. After all that I did to comfort her, that is what I've got in return?!

So starting that day, I avoided Jadie because she is nothing but a liar.

And another thing, she's my classmate. I am the president of the class.

She acts as if she's the superior well as a matter of fact, I should be the one acting that way.

She wants everything to be under her control.

I really hate that two-faced bitch.

PS. Michael seems to be back on track.

-Jen