Onion Work

Jacob got on his knees  for his lover Shrek. "Hump me, fuck me. Daddy better make me choke." He sang. Shrek unzipped his pants and a large onion popped out fully ripe. Jacob grabbed ahold of the ripened onion and started to stroke it. Shrek moaned a loud ogre moan. The 10 year old licked the onion seductively, his eyes starting to tear up because the onion was already slightly cut.
His lover Shrek breathed heavily like a weeaboo getting into an internet fight with someone. "S-Stop teasing me." The green ogre muttered.
Jacob smirked and put all of the onion in his mouth and started to suck on the onion. Being a Magcon boy and all he was used to putting large objects in his mouth. Shrek threw his head back in pure ecstasy, "O-Oh Jacob!"
Jacob hummed in response as he continued to suck on the onion. Shrek enjoyed every second of Jacob sucking on his ripened onion.
"Ah~" Shrek weeabooly breathed out. Jacob started to stroke the onion quickly while he was sucking on it. The feeling of Jacob's tongue swirling around his onion and his hand stroking it at the same time made Shrek groan like a mighty ogre. The onion let out its oniony juices into Jacob's mouth. Jacob swallowed all of it as he detached his mouth and hand from the onion. It shriveled up and went back into Shrek's pants. Shrek smiled and looked at Jacob lovingly, "I really love your shredded eyebrows."