Chapter 4

Previously:
I reached the second floor almost the first floor until two hands grab mine and pulled me back. I look behind me and saw two figures running out of breath holding onto my arms.
The teacher I ran past was holding onto my right and Kayden holding onto my left. At the same time they both spoke "are (I'm) you (sorry!) ok!"
(A/n I made the words different font for Kayden and the sensei speech at the same time so you guys won't be confused or you guys are?)
I nodded for both response as tears still streaming down. I pulled my arms and and run out of the school. Running halfway home I begin to walked. *drip drip* it was raining and there was thunder happening. I reached the park that is near my house and sit on the swings pushing myself a little bit. I love the rain and thunder it like a beautiful melody that wash away your worries that cares about you and cure your heart. Not only that it made me feel like I'm the only person in this world and safe from any horrible events. I stay there for 15 minutes and went home. "Blake your soaked now go take a shower or else your gonna catch a cold!" "Oka-San...never mind" I enter the bathroom and begin to strip of my clothes. Took a bath and went to my room and just listen to the melody Mother Nature has made for us humans to listen. I stared out the window and saw Kayden walking home. Since he lives next to our house we always walk together but I ruined it. I think we won't be walking together from now on or never. Eh why is he heading to my house? *ding dong* oh shit! I hear my mother letting Kayden in and have a small conversation and ask me where I was. Footsteps coming up the stairs and getting closer and closer,every steps made my heart jumped. Finally the footsteps stop in front of  my bedroom door. The doorknob turn and a small creak was open between. I pushed the door against Kayden. "Oi open up!" "No!" "Tch!" Kayden pushes the door causing me to fall back. He enter the room with an angry face and closed the door behind him. "You dare to disobey me Blake!" "I..I'm..sorry~" "sit." "Eh?" "I told you to sit!" I sit as I was told and listen to the raindrop. "So I was thinking about what you've told me back there and I came to realized I was to cruel so I will do one thing you desire." "Huh?" "I said that I will grant you a wish!" "Anything?" "Anything." "Then can I kiss you on the lips?" "Ugh will I did say anything so yes you can." "Then i want use to be like how we used to. Forget all this and become friends again not strangers or someone you disgust." "Eh you don't want to kiss me on the lips?!?" "It something you don't like that I did so I won't." "I see" "so do you agree to my wish?" "Yes. That is a easy task but it will take a couple of days to get over it but at that time I will try my best." "Me too." "Then goodbye."  "Wait! Kayden your soaked so I think you should take a bath." "Well I guess your right. Don't think about anything weird while I'm at it!" "Ok!" I'm so happy that things is going to be the same again! After Kayden finished his bath he went home.
Next morning I walked with Kayden to school. When we reached school kiri came running towards Kayden "Kayden-kun~ ohayo!" She grab Kayden by the arms and cling to him. She stared at me and smirked. I got a feeling she knows, her auras pissed me off. "Neh Kayden-kun let have lunch together with your friends." When it reached lunchtime we went to the rooftop and have lunch.
"Neh Kayden-kun I'm thirsty can you go get some strawberry milk for me?" "Sure. Is there anything you guys want to drink?" "Ah I want green tea!" "Same" "then 4 green tea and 1 strawberry milk." Shimizu and Kayden went to grabs some drinks for us leaving us three here. Kiri, me and Otoni. Kiri stared at me and snickers "Kayden sure know how to please a girl acting like a dog haha. Oh I shouldn't be saying that or you guys might tell him not like he will believe in your words! Hahaha!" "You...bitch!" I slap her right at the moment Kayden and shimizu return. "Kyaaaaaa Kayden-kun help me!" Kayden punch me in the face. I fell and slit my hands on a fruit fork making two holes on my Palm like a vampire bite. It went threw pretty far causing a lot of blood coming out of the two holes. I clinched my hands and punched Kayden in the face. "You idiot can't you believe what she said behind your back. She called you a dog! I can't stand that!" Kayden punched me back and yell "like hell she would do that your just jealous! When I just begin to start to forgive you, you ruined it!" "Kayden but that the truth your girlfriend did said that, that why Blake got mad at her and slap her." "Huh Otoni your on Blake side. Are you kidding me she wouldn't say that!". "Come on kiri lets get out of here!" Kayden dragged kiri with him and went away as the time they reached the door kiri smirked and it seem as it said "told you he wouldn't believe you! Now you're just a bad friend to him!" I was pissed. In the first time ever I really wanted to torn someone into pieces more like making her suffered and make her take back her words. I want to kill her!