Chap 5

Later that day after school I find Kayden getting ready to go home. "Kayden I'm sorry about what happen earlier. I didn't mean-" "what do you mean. I completely lost my trust in you hurting my own girlfriend and you said you didn't mean it. You must be crazy!" "Wait!" I grip onto his arm but he quickly pulled it away. "Let's go kiri!" Kayden took kiri by the hand and start walking away from me. Kiri smirked while looking at me in the eye as if she was laughing. She grab Kayden by the necktie and kissed him deeply staring at me smiling. "Goodbye Blake~ " she hum and grab Kayden hand and walk away leaving me and Kayden speechless. "Oho what a nice youth they have. It sure is nice being young." I turned back and saw the man that hold onto my arm breathless a couple of days ago. "Ah your name is Blake right!? Are you ok? I saw you crying a couple of days ago but I couldn't have the chance to comfort you since you went running off." "Ah I'm completely....fine." "Lair see your crying again" swiping my tears away he look at me calmly and smile. "My name is hatsuki. Hatsuki yokishima call me Hatsuki. Tell me anything if your comfortable to tell me ok? " I nodded and cried even harder. "Uwahh why are you crying even harder!?" He panicked and hug me "let's go to my office, we wouldn't want anyone seeing this right?" We headed to his office and I tell him about Kayden and kiri and how I feel. "I see it must be hard for you seeing them doing this. It not good liking someone that you'll never have a chance with, I think it better if you give up or you'll get hurt even more." "I know that...but I just can't leave him even though I try and try so much, I keep finding myself following and cherishing him even more every time I see him. I can't control my love for him! If I could control who I have feelings for I wouldn't like him this much! I wouldn't suffer this much..." "Then find a new love to replaced that." "Are you even listening I couldn't control who I love! I can't give up that easily it hard!....It getting late I'm going home." "I will send you home." "It fine I'm a guy so there won't be anybody raping a male. That only happen to girls." "Heh~ are you sure. There is some people that would be raping male. Just be obedient and let your teacher send you home." "fine." I grab my bag and walk home with sense- Hatsuki. When we reach my house we say our goodbye. I turn and ready to enter the gate. "Blake!" "Huh?" Sense- Hatsuki hold onto my shoulder and pulled me closed kissing me on the lips. "Sweet dreams my dar-ling~❤️" "uwah!!" "Hehe bye honey~" as I was getting flustered by the kissed. Kayden standing with kiri hand in hand surprised. I getting surprised myself we all stared to each other. "Oh ya the two couple huh sure getting home late." "What about you two!?" I flinched by Kayden yelling. "You shouldn't be yelling or your going to wake up the good kids that go to sleep early." I stared at Hatsuki worriedly if he going to get hit by any minute now. "Tch!" Hatsuki walk away. "Goodbye Blake let have our date this Saturday at the amusement park 10:34am!" Waving to me as he walk off. "Oi your dating him!?" "No.." Kayden staring at me angry by my answer. "What do you mean you guys kissed!! Your supposed to like!!- nvm" he leave kiri alone and head inside his house. Kiri being speechless by Kayden action, she look toward me and smile. "Neh you got a boyfriend hahah so which one is the girl?? Oh wait I forgot there is no girl since your gay! Ahahahaha Ugh that is so disgusting liking your bestfriend and a man!" I stared at her for awhile then closed the gate heading toward the door. "Neh your not supposed to leave a girl at night your supposed to send her home! Neh you homo!!" "Just shut up." "Eh" "just shut the fuck up you horse. Stop it so what if I'm gay at least I'm not straight like you. Your just a raw spaghetti noodle while I'm the delicious boiled ramen!" "You..you!! Ugh I won't forgive you for this!" "I don't need your shady forgiveness and will you shut up you're disturbing the neighborhood." I open the door and went inside leaving kiri angry outside. It feel so good but it still hurt a lot as expected I can't give up easily since I like him for to long.